Re: Horrific Findings In The Blood Of The Vaccinated

a322x1n

Aug 5, 2021, 1:16:21 PM8/5/21

>>> I wionder if his parents considered him "child filth"
>>>
>>> He acts like it.
>>
>>Keren says: Abortion, good. Black Baby, bad.
>
> I fixed it to be what you *really* have in mind, Karen.
>
> Abortionists have ALWAYS been racists.

More whites get abortions than blacks.

Blacks have all the sense they need to control their lives. They
don't need any right wingnuts telling them what to do or not do.
Besides, once born, life ends, according to conservatives.

a322x1n

Aug 5, 2021, 7:05:54 PM8/5/21
Lamey <lame...@invalid.invalid> wrote in
> Wrong, they reproduce like rabbits so they can get more welfare.

What welfare?