Re: TexASS Gov pleads for help with covid

a322x1n

Aug 10, 2021, 2:59:12 AM8/10/21
Gronk <inva...@invalid.invalid> wrote in
news:sest5a$to7$3...@dont-email.me:

> https://apnews.com/article/business-health-education-coronavirus-pandem
> ic-368eb9eb57b1d3b1a473d4414c42a522
>
> Gov. Greg Abbott appealed for out-of-state help Monday to fight the
> third wave of COVID-19 in Texas.

From what state??? My state is down to seven ICU beds, and no elective
procedures.

> The request came as a county-owned hospital in Houston raised tents to
> accommodate their COVID-19 overflow. Private hospitals in the county
> already were requiring their staff to be vaccinated against the
> coronavirus.

Too bad their patients didn't get vaccinated.

P+Barker

Aug 10, 2021, 6:39:32 AM8/10/21
All conspiracy.
If a few of those delta patients would just die (they will not) then
there would be room for more dalta variants.

Roger L. Simon

Aug 10, 2021, 10:38:34 AM8/10/21
P+Barker wrote

> All conspiracy.
> If a few of those delta patients would just die (they will not) then
> there would be room for more dalta variants.

COVID is a hoax by doctors to make big money.

Trump said "You know, our doctors get more money if someone dies from COVID,
you know that right?" and his words are backed by Catholics and Evangelicals
America wide.

Roger L. Simon

Aug 14, 2021, 11:53:28 AM8/14/21
P+Barker wrote

> All conspiracy.
> If a few of those delta patients would just die (they will not) then
> there would be room for more dalta variants.

a322x1n

Aug 14, 2021, 12:33:28 PM8/14/21
"Roger L. Simon" <rlsi...@yahoo.com> wrote in

> P+Barker wrote
>
>> All conspiracy.
>> If a few of those delta patients would just die (they will not) then
>> there would be room for more dalta variants.

> COVID is a hoax by Doctors to make big money.
>
> Trump said "You know, our Doctors get more money if someone dies from
> COVID, you know that right?" and his words are backed by Catholics and
> Evangelicals America wide.

Here's the actual truth:

<https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/medicare-hospitals-covid-patients/>

<https://tinyurl.com/xhvub7fr>

How do you know if Trump is lying? Answer, his lips are moving.

How do you know if the Catholic Church or Evangelicals are lying?
Their lips are moving.

Roger L. Simon

Aug 14, 2021, 4:06:18 PM8/14/21
P+Barker wrote

> All conspiracy.
> If a few of those delta patients would just die (they will not) then
> there would be room for more dalta variants.

COVID is a hoax by doctors to make big money.

Trump said "You know, our doctors get more money if someone dies from COVID,

Roger L. Simon

Aug 21, 2021, 10:17:18 AM8/21/21
P+Barker wrote

> All conspiracy.
> If a few of those delta patients would just die (they will not) then
> there would be room for more dalta variants.

Roger L. Simon

Aug 22, 2021, 9:07:58 AM8/22/21
P+Barker wrote

> All conspiracy.
> If a few of those delta patients would just die (they will not) then
> there would be room for more dalta variants.

Roger L. Simon

Aug 23, 2021, 10:18:38 PM8/23/21
P+Barker wrote

> All conspiracy.
> If a few of those delta patients would just die (they will not) then
> there would be room for more dalta variants.

Roger L. Simon

Aug 25, 2021, 2:38:24 PM8/25/21
P+Barker wrote

> All conspiracy.
> If a few of those delta patients would just die (they will not) then
> there would be room for more dalta variants.

Roger L. Simon

Aug 25, 2021, 3:40:27 PM8/25/21
P+Barker wrote

> All conspiracy.
> If a few of those delta patients would just die (they will not) then
> there would be room for more dalta variants.

Roger L. Simon

Aug 29, 2021, 6:12:23 PM8/29/21
P+Barker wrote

> All conspiracy.
> If a few of those delta patients would just die (they will not) then
> there would be room for more dalta variants.

Roger L. Simon

Oct 10, 2021, 10:41:20 PM10/10/21
P+Barker wrote

> All conspiracy.
> If a few of those delta patients would just die (they will not) then
> there would be room for more dalta variants.

Roger L. Simon

Nov 3, 2021, 5:54:56 PM11/3/21
P+Barker wrote

> All conspiracy.
> If a few of those delta patients would just die (they will not) then
> there would be room for more dalta variants.

Roger L. Simon

Nov 16, 2021, 5:00:01 PM11/16/21
P+Barker wrote

> All conspiracy.
> If a few of those delta patients would just die (they will not) then
> there would be room for more dalta variants.

Roger L. Simon

Jan 17, 2022, 11:41:38 AM1/17/22
P+Barker wrote

> All conspiracy.
> If a few of those delta patients would just die (they will not) then
> there would be room for more dalta variants.

Roger L. Simon

Jan 24, 2022, 6:01:42 PM1/24/22
P+Barker wrote

> All conspiracy.
> If a few of those delta patients would just die (they will not) then
> there would be room for more dalta variants.

Roger L. Simon

Jan 26, 2022, 10:17:25 PM1/26/22
P+Barker wrote