the kid does some drawings

Ann Burlingham

May 8, 2008, 3:19:45 AM5/8/08
yes, the maunderings of a besotted mother about her tot.

but, two recent drawings: a car, with an extrusion from the
top. "What's that?" "A rainbow thing, like our car." And that pink
rocketship : "Are those propellers?" "No, they're flowers! And it has
flames."

--
What use was it having all that money if you could never sit still
or just watch your cattle eating grass?

--
Soc.women.lesbian-and-bi is a moderated newsgroup. The moderation policy
and FAQ are available at <http://welcome.to/swlab/>. Questions and

Message has been deleted

Cornelia Wyngaarden

May 9, 2008, 3:07:17 AM5/9/08
On 8/5/08 8:06 am, in article 1.}hw|p3...@panix.com, "Michelle Steiner"
<mich...@michelle.org> wrote:

> In article <1.ctl|p3?5...@panix.com>, Ann Burlingham <an...@panix.com>

> wrote:
>
>> but, two recent drawings: a car, with an extrusion from the top.
>> "What's that?" "A rainbow thing, like our car." And that pink
>> rocketship : "Are those propellers?" "No, they're flowers! And it has
>> flames."

Good for Henry, he is seeing in colours. What a wonderful way to be.

> That brought a smile to my face.
>
> By the way, Sammy, my eight-year-old grandson, says that Iron Man is, to
> quote his mother, quoting him: "*ahem* AwwweeeeSOOOOMMMEE! (voice must
> raise two octaves on the"some" part of the word for it to be valid.)"
>
> I liked it too. :)

A friend and I a going to see it tonight because of the rave review from her
niece.

corry

Ann Burlingham

May 9, 2008, 3:07:41 AM5/9/08
Michelle Steiner <mich...@michelle.org> writes:

> By the way, Sammy, my eight-year-old grandson, says that Iron Man is, to
> quote his mother, quoting him: "*ahem* AwwweeeeSOOOOMMMEE! (voice must
> raise two octaves on the"some" part of the word for it to be valid.)"
>
> I liked it too. :)

Yaaagh. So far this year we haven't been to the drive-in for a movie
(though we did go to play mini golf and eat dinner a couple tmies,
including our first night back in town). On pain of my life,
apparently, I'm under orders to take him to
whatever-the-new-Pixar-thing is. (Wanna bet there will still be no
women in it?)

Message has been deleted