Requesting assistance with class project

Tes...@gmail.com

Nov 11, 2007, 4:08:12 PM11/11/07
Hello!

My name is Tess and I am taking a course title Gay and Lesbian Studies
through Washington State University in Washington State, U.S.A. For
my project I designed a survey and I hope that your group would be
interested in participating.

Here is the link to the survey:
http://FreeOnlineSurveys.com/rendersurvey.asp?sid=9g8w2g8x1lysq0b361093

If you deem it to be appropriate for your members, I would appreciate
it if you would provide the link to them. It would be wonderful to
incorporate responses to the survey by a wide group of diverse
individuals.

Thank you for your consideration.

Warm Regards,
Tess
Student

--
Soc.women.lesbian-and-bi is a moderated newsgroup. The moderation policy
and FAQ are available at <http://welcome.to/swlab/>. Questions and

Kathryn Burlingham

Nov 11, 2007, 6:04:25 PM11/11/07

> Warm Regards,
> Tess
> Student

Hi Tess. Sorry, I'm in the population described by those last two
letters in the newsgroup name, and your questionnaire quite explicitly
does not apply to me.

Message has been deleted