my bowling team

Ann Burlingham

Jan 28, 2008, 2:04:49 AM1/28/08
Have I mentioned that my bookstore sponsors a bowling team? I think
it's three - possibly two - women, one of whom is a staff member. I
had naming rights, but I couldn't think of a good team name.

--
What use was it having all that money if you could never sit still
or just watch your cattle eating grass?

--
Soc.women.lesbian-and-bi is a moderated newsgroup. The moderation policy
and FAQ are available at <http://welcome.to/swlab/>. Questions and

Melinda Shore

Jan 28, 2008, 11:48:03 AM1/28/08
In article <1.^awuo...@panix.com>, Ann Burlingham <an...@panix.com> wrote:
>Have I mentioned that my bookstore sponsors a bowling team? I think
>it's three - possibly two - women, one of whom is a staff member. I
>had naming rights, but I couldn't think of a good team name.

That's tough, because tradition says you have to fold in
some local knowledge with a terrible bowling pun.

I was on my sorority's bowling team in college and
participated in the inter-fraternity league. My senior
recital was on classical guitar and to relax a few days
before the recital we went bowling, where I ripped off the
thumbnail on my right hand. I super-glued it back on but
haven't been bowling since, which is kind of a shame.
--
Melinda Shore - Software longa, hardware brevis - sh...@panix.com

Message has been deleted

Porkrind

Jan 28, 2008, 2:01:14 PM1/28/08
Bitty <bi...@spambowl.com>, in article <1.ey|uo3...@panix.com>, dixit:

>Instead of reading a good book, Ann Burlingham <an...@panix.com> wrote:
>> Have I mentioned that my bookstore sponsors a bowling team? I think
>> it's three - possibly two - women, one of whom is a staff member. I
>> had naming rights, but I couldn't think of a good team name.

> O'Henries

Pwned!!

--
Piglet

Ann Burlingham

Jan 30, 2008, 12:19:41 PM1/30/08
Bitty <bi...@spambowl.com> writes:

> Instead of reading a good book, Ann Burlingham <an...@panix.com> wrote:

> > Have I mentioned that my bookstore sponsors a bowling team? I think
> > it's three - possibly two - women, one of whom is a staff member. I
> > had naming rights, but I couldn't think of a good team name.
>

> Burlingham's Bowling Bimbos
> Burlingham's Bodacious Bowlers
> Bowling for Books
> Bad Ass Books
> Burlingham's Bitchin' Bowlers
> O'Henries

Oh my goodness, I totally need to take him to watch them bowl when
he's here again. (I should go watch them myself, sooner. Just up the street.)