Re: Why won't Hartung reveal the "character" of his discharge and tell us why he got booted out of the air force? Where is Hartung's DD-214?

HOTL

Jul 5, 2022, 2:01:57 PM7/5/22
On 05 Jul 2022, Rudy Canoza <notg...@gmail.com> posted some
news:2D_wK.49965$Me2....@fx47.iad:

> On 7/5/2022 9:41 AM, Jack-off Skeeter Shit-4-Braincell
> <d...@shit.invalid>, HIV+ cocksucker and convicted child molester,
> stupidly bawled and lied:
>
>> On Tue, 05 Jul 2022 09:09:53 -0700, Klaus Schadenfreude
>> <klaus.schadenfreude.entfernen.@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> It's funny watching Prof. Canoza kick Hartung's fat flabby doughy
>>> ass.
>>
>> Rudy pussed out of serving.
>
> No one "serves" by being in the military. Being in the military is
> not "service" to some supposedly "higher cause." It really isn't.

Says a pussy who couldn't even make it through the first week of boot
camp.

§502. Enlistment oath: who may administer
(a) Enlistment Oath.—Each person enlisting in an armed force shall take
the following oath:

“I, ____________________, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will
support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all
enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance
to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the
United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according
to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God.”

(b) Who May Administer.—The oath may be taken before the President, the
Vice-President, the Secretary of Defense, any commissioned officer, or any
other person designated under regulations prescribed by the Secretary of
Defense.