Homosexual Governor

The Way of Sex

Dec 23, 2023, 3:10:21 PM12/23/23
I'm a Democrat and a Jew and I'm not voting for Trump, but I was born here in Colorado. The immigrants from California and New York have ruined this state. We've got a homosexual governor married to a man and raising small children and his name is Polis that is Police in Turkish and he claims to be Jewish and crime and disasters are sky high. All the shootings began right here in Colorado with Columbine. All the degenerates, misfits, communists and evil people in general have made their homes here in Colorado. The worst most inconsiderate me me me drivers are here in Colorado. The voting system is corrupt. The food in the grocery stores is sub par. There are a few good restaurants (and I'm not telling which to keep the low life out) but in general most of the restaurants serve food that is unclean according to Jewish Law. The violence just keeps getting worse. But I will say this, there is no racism here, everybody hates everybody just the same. This state is infested with anti-Semitism many of the old time Jews here on the westside have moved to the eastside and crime has become as bad there as it is here on the westside. The only place where I have been able to make good friends and meet really nice and considerate people both Jew and gentile alike are in the restaurants I frequent.