Safer Sex for Kids

SB

Nov 24, 2006, 1:26:43 PM11/24/06
to soc-support-yout...@moderators.isc.org
Beauuuuutiful li'l cartoon about safer sex for kids:

http://www.devilducky.com/media/45030/

If that doesn't bring a tear to your eye you are a cold cold cold
heartless brute.

SB

--
********************** approved by ***************************
Kalev Hunt

Eoin

Nov 26, 2006, 12:19:56 AM11/26/06
to soc-support-yout...@moderators.isc.org
I love it! And so does my little brother, but he doesn't get it.

Laurence Taylor

Nov 27, 2006, 2:02:19 PM11/27/06
SB wrote:
> Beauuuuutiful li'l cartoon about safer sex for kids:
>
> http://www.devilducky.com/media/45030/
>

> If that doesn't bring a tear to your eye you are a cold cold cold
> heartless brute.

It's lovely! And I guess it proves I'm not a cold^3 heartless brute :)

Must dig out my old Rubettes albums, too.

--

rgds
LAurence

...Omniscience: it's not as easy as it looks
---*TagZilla 0.059* http://tagzilla.mozdev.org