Enormous Crush!!!

confusedgirl

Nov 24, 2006, 1:28:23 PM11/24/06
to soc-support-yout...@moderators.isc.org
Hi all. I'm 17 and to begin with i am still confused about my sexual
orientation.The thing is that ever since I was 8 yrs old, i've had
crushes on many girls,most of them were my close friends.[Besides, i
have also liked plenty of guys...so m kinda confused].........But
having a crush on any of my <girl> friends was and is still a problem
for me , because it doesn't allow me to communicate smoothly with the
respective person. For example: I now have a huge crush on one of my
classmates,who's a really nice person and all,I know her quite well,
but I can't get myself to have even a NORMAL CONVERSATION with her.
Like in the beginning when i just got to know her it was good,we became
quite good friends.....But then we got really close and I started to
have these feelings for her....I keep cursing these emotions inside of
me and the thoughts that come to my head whenever I'm with her, You
know they keep interfering, like I can't stop blushing when she cracks
a joke...or when she leans against me or something like that......If
only i could get over myself and face reality......

You see...i am from India....and the part of this country that I come
from...ya they get really narrow-minded and repelled from such
issues.....so coming out to anyone at all is out of the question(even
my parents)....

So i can't tell her.

Nor can I stop myself.

I AM STUCK!!

But I don't want to lose my friend.

So if anyone has some advice for me .....coz I am desperate at the
moment.....THANKS A MILLION.....

--
********************** approved by ***************************
Kalev Hunt

Eoin

Nov 24, 2006, 6:38:21 PM11/24/06
to soc-support-yout...@moderators.isc.org
So you're bisexual. Great! You get your pick of both sexes!
Find out if your friend is open to that sort of relationship. Bring it
up nonchalantly... perhaps making a reference to a book, movie, or
magazine article. If your friend is open-minded, perhaps you can say
something like, "That model is so hot," or perhaps something a bit
cleverer.
Do you live in a constricting society now, or did you before? If you
live in an open society now, it's OK to do what you want. Your parents
can't stop you. If you still live in a constricted society... hope your
friend is A. smart, B. open to you, and C. can keep her mouth shut.

Cheers,
Eoin

ronil...@gmail.com

Dec 8, 2006, 1:11:16 PM12/8/06
to soc-support-yout...@moderators.isc.org
Hey,
I understand what you mean. I had a big problem with that last year
and some of it this year. Maybe I can help out. E-mail me at
Ronil...@aol.com or Ronil...@gmail.com