Re: I just discovered my daughter is gay. Should I tell her?

nekox

Oct 25, 2006, 6:47:16 PM10/25/06
to soc-support-yout...@moderators.isc.org
I have to say I agree with Alan. I still remember how I felt before comming out to my mum and sister. I thought the world is gonna endif they found out. Turns out it didn't. As for you snooping around I hav eto say that I think you daughter either trust you not doing it or she is trying to give you a hint. When ever I would visit gay pages on line I use to to clear internet history just in case sis started snooping around.

Still all in all, as I said, I agree with Alan. Especially leaving the pamflets somwhere where your daughter might find them.

I hope all works out for the best.

Ad

Kalev Hunt
Your Friendly Neighbourhood Co-Moderator
soc.support.youth.gay-lesbian-bi
To contact the moderators, ssygl...@ssyglb.net
To get the FAQ, surf http://www.ssyglb.org/