University-based Online Survey

levit68

Nov 30, 2006, 2:48:56 PM11/30/06
to soc-support-yout...@moderators.isc.org

[phone number removed per guidelines --Kalev]

Greetings!

I am an openly gay doctoral student at Michigan State University. I am
interested in learning more about how gay men from diverse ethnic
backgrounds develop their sense of identity. I am asking for YOUR HELP
to participate in my research project. The participation will only take
approximately 40 MINUTES!

The research participation will require you to complete a self-report
survey. You will be entered into a raffle with three $50.00 cash prizes
for your participation. A certified bank-issued check will be mailed to
the award winners upon completion of the study.

Eligibility:
You must be a male 18 years old or older and should privately or
publicly identify yourself as gay or questioning.

Should you have any question regarding this study, please feel free to
contact me, Ariel Agosto, at xxx-xxx-xxxx or at agos...@msu.edu. If
you are interested and willing to participate, please click the link
below:

http://createsurvey.com/custom/41069/

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO FORWARD THIS MESSAGE TO ANYONE THAT MEET THE
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA AND MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN THE STUDY.

Thank you very much for your time and help.

Sincerely,
Ariel I. Agosto-Cepeda, M.Ed.
Ph.D. Candidate
Counseling Psychology Program