Help needed telling if someone is gay

iaml...@yahoo.com

Aug 11, 2006, 7:54:09 PM8/11/06
to soc-support-yout...@moderators.isc.org
Are there signs that someone is gay?
http://gayisgood.ztif.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=17&PID=18#18

--
********************** approved by ***************************
Kalev Hunt
Your Friendly Neighbourhood Co-Moderator
soc.support.youth.gay-lesbian-bi
To contact the moderators, ssygl...@ssyglb.net
To get the FAQ, surf http://www.ssyglb.org/

Benjamin Prater

Aug 13, 2006, 5:41:54 PM8/13/06
to soc-support-yout...@moderators.isc.org

There are no real way to to to tell if someone is gay. Well there is
gaydor but that is just an intent felling that you will have to develop
there are allot of queers my ex-BF being one that dose not have any kind
of gaydor. So there is no 100% well at lest right now anyway lol :).

Dysperdis

Sep 1, 2006, 6:09:17 PM9/1/06
iaml...@yahoo.com wrote:
> Are there signs that someone is gay?
> http://gayisgood.ztif.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=17&PID=18#18

Other than asking them or, you know, catching them in the act (whether
or not it's *the* act)? Not that I can think of.

--
"In America sex is an obsession, in other parts of the world it is a fact."
Marlene Dietrich (1901 - 1992)