figuring it out....

game

Jul 7, 2006, 2:43:09 AM7/7/06
to soc-support-yout...@moderators.isc.org
so I think I figured it out, and Its a choice isnt it? there are
people I could blame and things I could do to change myself but why?
why when I should be happy to be me no matter what others think why
when the president is bi should I think that I am scum why should I
need a good burn every time my mom says gay like it is a piece of
trash? why should I have dreams about comeing out of the closet and be
nervous arround those who dont know? I have found my pride and am happy
and content

--
Kalev Hunt

Benjamin Prater

Aug 1, 2006, 2:36:37 PM8/1/06
to soc-support-yout...@moderators.isc.org
It is not a chose we are born like this. But I am glad you are happy.

"game" <homer...@hotmail.com> wrote in message