Please put KWills on your kill files

Scientific (she/her) ⚧

Jan 1, 2022, 4:02:15 PMJan 1
There is no reason to read his transphobic bullshit.

Ted

Jan 1, 2022, 4:18:23 PMJan 1
I don't, I ignore it.

David

Jan 1, 2022, 6:40:13 PMJan 1

"Ted" wrote in message
try wheat things.

David

Jan 1, 2022, 6:43:30 PMJan 1

"David" wrote in message
that's wheat thins, sorry about that. I've been posting typos lately. Sorry
about that.

Ted

Jan 1, 2022, 9:49:39 PMJan 1
Why wheat thins?

David

Jan 2, 2022, 12:34:02 AMJan 2

"Ted" wrote in message
Kathy mentioned it, and I got some canned black eyed beans.

Skeeter

Jan 2, 2022, 11:08:11 AMJan 2
In article <almarsoft.3199...@news.easynews.com>, tedsm...@gmail.com says...
LOL!

You be the Judge:

Glenn Shadix or KWills?

https://youtu.be/r4urInnAz3I

Kwills photo - from his Twitter page before he
yanked it down and replaced it with a phony

https://postimg.cc/dhN2kzSG

https://casetext.com/case/state-v-wills-26 tsk tsk

ROFL!

%

Jan 2, 2022, 2:09:42 PMJan 2
i'm fine

David

Jan 2, 2022, 5:09:27 PMJan 2

"%" wrote in message news:b6WdnY7y39btZUz8...@giganews.com...
me too

KWills

Jan 4, 2022, 4:50:03 PMJan 4
On Sat, 1 Jan 2022 21:02:00 +0000, Scientific (he/him) ?
<sci...@danwin1210.de> wrote:

<snipped>

There is no reason to read all his delusional horseshit.
--
KWills
counselor.

KWills

Jan 4, 2022, 4:50:19 PMJan 4
On Sat, 01 Jan 2022 16:18:21 -0500, Ted <tedsm...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Sat, 1 Jan 2022 21:02:00 +0000, Scientific (he/him)
>?<sci...@danwin1210.de> wrote:
>
>> There is no reason to read his transphobic
>> bullshit.
>

>I don't, I ignore it.

Oh boo fucking hoo.

David

Jan 5, 2022, 3:38:32 AMJan 5

"KWills" wrote in message
How are you doing today? I am doing fine. I slept early.

KWills

Jan 6, 2022, 9:30:40 AMJan 6
On Wed, 5 Jan 2022 02:38:24 -0600, "David" <d...@davidd.info> wrote:

>>"KWills" wrote in message
>>
>>On Sat, 01 Jan 2022 16:18:21 -0500, Ted <tedsm...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>>I don't, I ignore it.
>>
>>Oh boo fucking hoo.
>
>How are you doing today? I am doing fine. I slept early.

What's it to you? Who gives a shit?

%

Jan 6, 2022, 1:38:22 PMJan 6
don't be mean to david he's been my friend for over 20 years

%

Jan 6, 2022, 3:05:53 PMJan 6
On 2022-01-06 12:53 p.m., Fred OInka wrote:
> David is cool.

we could all take some lessons from him

Scientific (she/her) ⚧

Jan 6, 2022, 3:21:50 PMJan 6
Do you live in Portland, OR? It's a good place to live for trans people,
except there are still some bigots like you.

Scientific (she/her) ⚧

Jan 6, 2022, 3:27:57 PMJan 6
A burglar who whines about the right of us, trans people to exist.
Nobody should see people by their gender. It literally doesn't matter
who you are. Hopefully, when have job in IT, especially on
extremely-high-skill positions like mine, nobody is whining about your
gender identity.

> ROFL!

KWills

Jan 6, 2022, 5:08:18 PMJan 6
He's a nutjob.

KWills

Jan 6, 2022, 5:12:10 PMJan 6
In what? Incoherence and non sequiturs?

KWills

Jan 6, 2022, 5:14:20 PMJan 6
On Thu, 6 Jan 2022 20:21:00 +0000, Scientific (he/him) ?
Since nobody has ever actually managed to 'trans', there are no 'trans
people' just delusional female impersonators like you.

And there's nothing 'bigoted' about pointing out your wacko delusions.

%

Jan 6, 2022, 5:15:50 PMJan 6
oh well , good reason to jerk him around and abuse him , now that's the
great part of america , crush anything weaker if you can

%

Jan 6, 2022, 5:16:27 PMJan 6
do you kick crutches too

KWills

Jan 6, 2022, 5:53:31 PMJan 6
I certainly try to.

KWills

Jan 6, 2022, 5:54:27 PMJan 6
Now you're getting it!

KlausSchadenfreude

Jan 6, 2022, 5:54:53 PMJan 6
On Thu, 6 Jan 2022 20:27:00 +0000, Scientific (she/her) ?
<sci...@danwin1210.de> wrote:

>A burglar who whines about the right of us, trans people to exist.

Of course trans people have a right to exist.

We should not discriminate against the mentally ill.

%

Jan 6, 2022, 5:59:37 PMJan 6
i know , i just did it to you , yay

David

Jan 6, 2022, 7:31:07 PMJan 6

"Scientific (she/her) ⚧" wrote in message
That's a good idea, I have an idea for that place.

%

Jan 6, 2022, 7:45:36 PMJan 6
On 2022-01-06 4:44 p.m., Fred OInka wrote:
> Portland is a land of freaks.

it's true and yes i've been there

Scientific (she/her) ⚧

Jan 7, 2022, 4:18:04 AMJan 7
On 1/6/22 10:14 PM, KWills wrote:
> On Thu, 6 Jan 2022 20:21:00 +0000, Scientific (he/him) ?
> <sci...@danwin1210.de> wrote:
>
>> On 1/4/22 9:50 PM, KWills wrote:
>>> On Sat, 1 Jan 2022 21:02:00 +0000, Scientific (he/him) ?
>>> <sci...@danwin1210.de> wrote:
>>>
>>> <snipped>
>>>
>>> There is no reason to read all his delusional horseshit.
>>> --
>>> KWills
>>> Strategic Writer, Psychotronic World Dominator and FEMA camp
>>> counselor.
>>> https://c2.staticflickr.com/4/3618/5747904676_1e202191d3_b.jpg
>>> All hail the taco! http://www.taconati.org/
>>>

>> Do you live in Portland, OR? It's a good place to live for trans people,
>> except there are still some bigots like you.
>
> Since nobody has ever actually managed to 'trans', there are no 'trans
> people' just delusional female impersonators like you.

There is no right or wrong way to transition. Some do only social
transition, while others go as far as getting a bottom surgery.

> And there's nothing 'bigoted' about pointing out your wacko delusions.

You would be better off posting in your wingnut webshites.

Scientific (she/her) ⚧

Jan 7, 2022, 4:21:42 AMJan 7
Being transgender is not a mental illness.

KlausSchadenfreude

Jan 7, 2022, 7:25:50 AMJan 7
On Fri, 7 Jan 2022 09:21:00 +0000, Scientific (she/her) ?
<sci...@danwin1210.de> wrote:

>On 1/6/22 10:54 PM, KlausSchadenfreude wrote:
>> On Thu, 6 Jan 2022 20:27:00 +0000, Scientific (she/her) ?
>> <sci...@danwin1210.de> wrote:
>>
>>> A burglar who whines about the right of us, trans people to exist.
>>
>> Of course trans people have a right to exist.
>>
>> We should not discriminate against the mentally ill.
>>
>Being transgender is not a mental illness.

LOL

Of course it is.

%

Jan 7, 2022, 7:30:39 AMJan 7
no it's not it's just nuts

KWills

Jan 7, 2022, 8:45:40 AMJan 7
I really hadn't noticed. So much for that, eh!

KWills

Jan 7, 2022, 8:53:10 AMJan 7
On Fri, 7 Jan 2022 09:18:00 +0000, Scientific (he/him) ?
<sci...@danwin1210.de> wrote:

>On 1/6/22 10:14 PM, KWills wrote:
>> On Thu, 6 Jan 2022 20:21:00 +0000, Scientific (he/him) ?
>> <sci...@danwin1210.de> wrote:

>>> Do you live in Portland, OR? It's a good place to live for trans people,
>>> except there are still some bigots like you.
>>
>> Since nobody has ever actually managed to 'trans', there are no 'trans
>> people' just delusional female impersonators like you.
>
>There is no right or wrong way to transition.

There is NO way at all to 'transition'. Nobody has EVER managed to
change sex.

> Some do only social
>transition, while others go as far as getting a bottom surgery.

And whichever option they take, they end up being the same sex they
were born as.

>> And there's nothing 'bigoted' about pointing out your wacko delusions.
>
>You would be better off posting in your wingnut webshites.

This is a wingnut newsgroup, isn't it? Full of mentally ill
delusionals such as yourself?

KWills

Jan 7, 2022, 9:42:58 AMJan 7
<sci...@danwin1210.de> wrote:

>> https://casetext.com/case/state-v-wills-26 tsk tsk
>
>A burglar who whines about the right of us, trans people to exist.

I've never seen Kent post. So he probably didn't whine about your
right to exist.

>Nobody should see people by their gender. It literally doesn't matter
>who you are. Hopefully, when have job in IT, especially on
>extremely-high-skill positions like mine, nobody is whining about your
>gender identity.

Can you post the MID and/or archive link to such a post from
Kent? In fact, can you show one post from Kent?

--
Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons...
for thou art crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Scientific (she/her) ⚧

Jan 8, 2022, 7:29:11 AMJan 8
On 1/7/22 1:53 PM, KWills wrote:
> On Fri, 7 Jan 2022 09:18:00 +0000, Scientific (he/him) ?
> <sci...@danwin1210.de> wrote:
>
>> On 1/6/22 10:14 PM, KWills wrote:

>>> Since nobody has ever actually managed to 'trans', there are no 'trans
>>> people' just delusional female impersonators like you.
>>
>> There is no right or wrong way to transition.
>
> There is NO way at all to 'transition'. Nobody has EVER managed to
> change sex.

Well, they shift more into the spectrum of another sex. Trans women grow
tits when they start taking estrogen.

>> Some do only social
>> transition, while others go as far as getting a bottom surgery.
>
> And whichever option they take, they end up being the same sex they
> were born as.

No, they are mixture of both sexes.

>>> And there's nothing 'bigoted' about pointing out your wacko delusions.
>>
>> You would be better off posting in your wingnut webshites.
>
> This is a wingnut newsgroup, isn't it? Full of mentally ill
> delusionals such as yourself?

You know Internet hate speech should be outlawed?

KWills

Jan 8, 2022, 9:16:17 AMJan 8
On Sat, 8 Jan 2022 12:29:00 +0000, Scientific (he/him) ?
You mean they become men with tits. It's not uncommon.

>>> Some do only social
>>> transition, while others go as far as getting a bottom surgery.
>>
>> And whichever option they take, they end up being the same sex they
>> were born as.
>
>No, they are mixture of both sexes.

No, they are not. Nothing fundamental changes.

>>> You would be better off posting in your wingnut webshites.
>>
>> This is a wingnut newsgroup, isn't it? Full of mentally ill
>> delusionals such as yourself?
>
>You know Internet hate speech should be outlawed?

You know 'transbender' delusions shouls be outlawed?

Scientific (she/her) ⚧

Jan 8, 2022, 4:27:27 PMJan 8
NOW that's WHEN trans people are going to end up dead!

KWills

Jan 8, 2022, 5:45:16 PMJan 8
On Sat, 8 Jan 2022 21:27:00 +0000, Scientific (he/him) ?
They don't actually EXIST, so how can they end up DEAD???

Outlaw their delusions and the delusionals will get a reality check
and live their lives as what they really are.

%

Jan 8, 2022, 5:56:13 PMJan 8
of course they exist you kick them off their crutches you said

KWills

Jan 8, 2022, 9:15:44 PMJan 8
Only if they're cripples.

%

Jan 8, 2022, 9:30:29 PMJan 8
it's not allowed where i live so there are none

KWills

Jan 8, 2022, 11:01:19 PMJan 8
That's too bad. Kicking cripples off their crutches is FUN.

%

Jan 8, 2022, 11:04:54 PMJan 8
oh we have those just not sexually mixed up ones aren't allowed

Scientific (she/her) ⚧

Jan 9, 2022, 7:02:55 AMJan 9
Trans people are real, go to your local PFLAG and ask for transgender
resource pack.

KWills

Jan 9, 2022, 8:25:18 AMJan 9
On Sun, 9 Jan 2022 12:02:00 +0000, Scientific (he/him) ?
Since no one has EVER successfully changed the sex they were assigned
at birth, 'trans people' are a myth. Go to your local pharmacy and
ask for a DNA test pack.

Jerry Sauk

Feb 15, 2022, 1:05:21 AMFeb 15

"Scientific (she/her) ?" <sci...@danwin1210.de> wrote in message
> On 1/2/22 4:08 PM, Skeeter wrote:
>> In article <almarsoft.3199...@news.easynews.com>,
>> tedsm...@gmail.com says...

>>> I don't, I ignore it.
>>>
>> LOL!
>>
>> You be the Judge:
>>
>> Glenn Shadix or KWills?
>>
>> https://youtu.be/r4urInnAz3I
>>
>> Kwills photo - from his Twitter page before he
>> yanked it down and replaced it with a phony
>>
>> https://postimg.cc/dhN2kzSG
>>
>> https://casetext.com/case/state-v-wills-26 tsk tsk
>
> A burglar who whines about the right of us, trans people to exist. Nobody
> should see people by their gender. It literally doesn't matter who you
> are. Hopefully, when have job in IT, especially on extremely-high-skill
> positions like mine, nobody is whining about your gender identity.

That's becouse people with obvious mental issue's don't get high-skilled
job's.

Jerry Sauk

Feb 15, 2022, 1:05:21 AMFeb 15

"Scientific (she/her) ?" <sci...@danwin1210.de> wrote in message
Correct. It is actually a mental disorder, since it is something the
patienent chooses.

KlausSchadenfreude

Feb 15, 2022, 6:41:36 AMFeb 15
On Mon, 14 Feb 2022 23:59:15 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerr...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"Scientific (she/her) ?" <sci...@danwin1210.de> wrote in message

>> A burglar who whines about the right of us, trans people to exist. Nobody
>> should see people by their gender. It literally doesn't matter who you
>> are. Hopefully, when have job in IT, especially on extremely-high-skill
>> positions like mine, nobody is whining about your gender identity.
>
>That's becouse people with obvious mental issue's don't get high-skilled
>job's.

You have proven that time and again

KWills

Feb 17, 2022, 4:15:05 AMFeb 17
Please cite the peer reviewed studies you used to come to your
conclusion.

[Cue crickets]

--
Be really good to your family and friends. You never know
when you are going to need them to empty your bedpan.

Scientific (she/her) ⚧

Feb 17, 2022, 3:09:08 PMFeb 17
Being transgender is not a mental disorder, since it is not a choice
either. The only choice you can make is about transitioning. If you're
cisgender, don't even think of transitioning - you will probably fuck up
your life then.

Scientific (she/her) ⚧

Feb 17, 2022, 3:11:48 PMFeb 17
And that's because being trans is not a mental illness. Any state worth
it's salt have gender identity anti-discrimination laws.

Naturally, the transgender population in America is still low - around
1% or so. It might be higher, though.

Scientific (she/her) ⚧

Feb 17, 2022, 3:14:12 PMFeb 17
DNA is a part of your biological sex, but it doesn't determine
everything. Sure, you cannot change it, but you can get a bottom surgery
if your gender therapist approves - and trust me, it's not that easy,
unless you manage to trick two gender therapists, which I don't
recommend for obvious reasons.

KWills

Feb 17, 2022, 5:06:02 PMFeb 17
On Thu, 17 Feb 2022 20:14:00 +0000, Scientific (he/him) ?
It determines the only thing that's relevant here: what your sex is.

>Sure, you cannot change it, but you can get a bottom surgery
>if your gender therapist approves - and trust me, it's not that easy,
>unless you manage to trick two gender therapists, which I don't
>recommend for obvious reasons.

'Bottom suregery' is nothing more than either cutting off male
genitalia or female genitalia and replacing them with cheap
non-functioning Chinese-made genitalia. It of course changes nothing,
it's merely superficial.

KlausSchadenfreude

Feb 17, 2022, 6:00:50 PMFeb 17
On Thu, 17 Feb 2022 20:09:00 +0000, Scientific (she/her) ?
<sci...@danwin1210.de> wrote:

>On 2/15/22 06:00, Jerry Sauk wrote:
>> "Scientific (she/her) ?" <sci...@danwin1210.de> wrote in message

>>> Being transgender is not a mental illness.
>>
>> Correct. It is actually a mental disorder, since it is something the
>> patienent chooses.
>>

>Being transgender is not a mental disorder

Um, well, yeah, it is.

It is a defect in the brain.

When your "transgendered" corpse is dug up by archeologists a thousand
years from now, if you were born male they will note that you are a
male. They may notice that you are a male with silicone breast
implants and wearing a dress, but you'll still be a male.

KlausSchadenfreude

Feb 17, 2022, 6:02:59 PMFeb 17
No true American wants to deny mentally ill people the right to jobs,
food, clothing, or shelter.

That doesn't give them any other special rights, like "accepting"
their delusions.

KWills

Feb 18, 2022, 5:47:38 AMFeb 18
<sci...@danwin1210.de> wrote:

>On 2/15/22 06:00, Jerry Sauk wrote:
>> "Scientific (she/her) ?" <sci...@danwin1210.de> wrote in message

>>> Being transgender is not a mental illness.
>>
>> Correct. It is actually a mental disorder, since it is something the
>> patienent chooses.
>
>Being transgender is not a mental disorder, since it is not a choice
>either. The only choice you can make is about transitioning. If you're
>cisgender, don't even think of transitioning - you will probably fuck up
>your life then.

Jerry Sauk used to post as Jenny Sauk. I don't know if we're
talking male to female or female to male transitioning. But I'm
thinking female to male.

--
Even a broken clock can be right twice a day.

KWills

Feb 18, 2022, 5:49:08 AMFeb 18
Try asking Jenny to cite where in the DSM V Transgender is listed
as a mental illness. Then cue the crickets since you'll never get an
answer.

>Naturally, the transgender population in America is still low - around
>1% or so. It might be higher, though.

Openly Transgender. How many decades did Caitlyn Jenner live as
Bruce?

Jerry Sauk

Mar 13, 2022, 11:43:23 PMMar 13

"Scientific (she/her) ?" <sci...@danwin1210.de> wrote in message
it'ss lower MUCH LOWER. And most people that do it, only do it for a short
time becouse for most it's just a phase.

Jerry Sauk

Mar 13, 2022, 11:43:24 PMMar 13

> On 2/15/22 06:00, Jerry Sauk wrote:
>> "Scientific (she/her) ?" <sci...@danwin1210.de> wrote in message

>>> Being transgender is not a mental illness.
>>
>> Correct. It is actually a mental disorder, since it is something the
>> patienent chooses.
>>

> Being transgender is not a mental disorder, since it is not a choice
> either. The only choice you can make is about transitioning.

Which proves that being transgender is a choice, since transgendering IS
transitioning.

KWills

Mar 14, 2022, 4:32:42 AMMar 14
On Sun, 13 Mar 2022 22:41:31 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerr...@hotmail.com> wrote:

[...]

>>> That's becouse people with obvious mental issue's don't get high-skilled
>>> job's.
>>>
>> And that's because being trans is not a mental illness. Any state worth
>> it's salt have gender identity anti-discrimination laws.
>>
>> Naturally, the transgender population in America is still low - around 1%
>> or so. It might be higher, though.
>
>it'ss lower MUCH LOWER. And most people that do it, only do it for a short
>time becouse for most it's just a phase.

Please offer the cites you used to come to this conclusion. If
you're just stating an uneducated opinion, or, as is more plausible,
you're lying, so will not offer the requested cites. They will not
exist.
I'm waiting...
Also, you posted to AFF-F 23 times in one day. Didn't you say
there is a 15 posts per day limit? You did.

KlausSchadenfreude

Mar 14, 2022, 7:07:30 AMMar 14
<jerr...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>> Naturally, the transgender population in America is still low - around 1%
>> or so. It might be higher, though.
>
>it'ss lower MUCH LOWER. And most people that do it, only do it for a short
>time becouse for most it's just a phase.

I thought I taught you to provide a citation when you make a claim
like this.

Scientific (she/her) ⚧

Mar 14, 2022, 8:28:27 AMMar 14
Well I have no breast implants, but I have been taking estrogen and they
made me grow me breasts. Also, they have found an MtF s