Somebody called me a "tr*nny" when I was out and about.

5 views
Skip to first unread message

Scientific (she/her) ⚧

unread,
Mar 30, 2022, 6:44:54 PMMar 30
to
Yes, it happens even in big cities like SF, even if you have a
high-situated position in a great company, even if you are rich. Still
nothing compared to what happens in red states.

KWills

unread,
Mar 30, 2022, 9:35:26 PMMar 30
to
You mean someone identified you correctly as a female impersonator?

Well, duh.

You're obviously not a very convincing one. Like Bruce 'Kaitlyn'
Jenner. Like Robert 'Amy' Schneider. Like William 'Lia' Thomas and
so many others.

If, God forbid, you should ever face prison after conviction for a
serious offence, do you think you would qualify for a women's
prison???
--
KWills
Strategic Writer, Psychotronic World Dominator and FEMA camp
counselor.
https://c2.staticflickr.com/4/3618/5747904676_1e202191d3_b.jpg
All hail the taco! http://www.taconati.org/

Scientific (she/her) ⚧

unread,
Mar 31, 2022, 1:12:10 PMMar 31
to
On 3/31/22 01:35, KWills wrote:
> On Wed, 30 Mar 2022 22:44:00 +0000, Scientific (he/him) ?
> <sci...@danwin1210.de> wrote:
>
>> Yes, it happens even in big cities like SF, even if you have a
>> high-situated position in a great company, even if you are rich. Still
>> nothing compared to what happens in red states.
>
> You mean someone identified you correctly as a female impersonator?
>
> Well, duh.
>
> You're obviously not a very convincing one. Like Bruce 'Kaitlyn'
> Jenner. Like Robert 'Amy' Schneider. Like William 'Lia' Thomas and
> so many others.

Well, a lot of older trans women are openly transgender. If you are
under 20, you can fairly easily go "stealth" without losing too much.
You can begin career in your new persona and no one will know.

>
> If, God forbid, you should ever face prison after conviction for a
> serious offence, do you think you would qualify for a women's
> prison???

Well, if you are far enough in transitioning, you would absolutely
qualify for a women's prison. It would be dangerous to be feminine in
men's prison. I would unconsciously act feminine and that might get me
clocked.

KWills

unread,
Mar 31, 2022, 5:15:02 PMMar 31
to
On Thu, 31 Mar 2022 17:12:00 +0000, Scientific (he/him) ?
<sci...@danwin1210.de> wrote:

>On 3/31/22 01:35, KWills wrote:
>> On Wed, 30 Mar 2022 22:44:00 +0000, Scientific (he/him) ?
>> <sci...@danwin1210.de> wrote:
>>
>>> Yes, it happens even in big cities like SF, even if you have a
>>> high-situated position in a great company, even if you are rich. Still
>>> nothing compared to what happens in red states.
>>
>> You mean someone identified you correctly as a female impersonator?
>>
>> Well, duh.
>>
>> You're obviously not a very convincing one. Like Bruce 'Kaitlyn'
>> Jenner. Like Robert 'Amy' Schneider. Like William 'Lia' Thomas and
>> so many others.
>
>Well, a lot of older trans women are openly transgender. If you are
>under 20, you can fairly easily go "stealth" without losing too much.
>You can begin career in your new persona and no one will know.

There are no 'trans' women, older or otherwise. And I have no idea
what you mean by 'openly transgender'. Do you mean they've given up
trying to conceal the fact that they're female impersonators?

>> If, God forbid, you should ever face prison after conviction for a
>> serious offence, do you think you would qualify for a women's
>> prison???
>
>Well, if you are far enough in transitioning, you would absolutely
>qualify for a women's prison. It would be dangerous to be feminine in
>men's prison.

Men's prisons are full of faggots - some effeminate, some not. Why
should you get different treatment?

> I would unconsciously act feminine and that might get me
>clocked.

There is absolutely no reason to allow biological males into women's
prisons, any more than there is to allow biological males into women's
bathrooms. Although someone with a functioning dick might be quite
popular in a women's prison. And vice versa, someone with a
functioning twat would be VERY popular in a men's prison!

Ted

unread,
Apr 5, 2022, 7:04:42 PMApr 5
to
Is that a derogatory term?

KWills

unread,
Apr 6, 2022, 9:26:12 AMApr 6
to
On Tue, 05 Apr 2022 19:04:40 -0400, Ted <tedsm...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Wed, 30 Mar 2022 22:44:00 +0000, Scientific (he/him)
>?<sci...@danwin1210.de> wrote:
>> Yes, it happens even in big cities like SF, even if you have a
>> high-situated position in a great company, even if you are rich.
>Still
>> nothing compared to what happens in red
>> states.
>
>
>Is that a derogatory term?

He thinks EVERY term other than those approved by the GBLTPQC+
industry is derogatory.

Scientific (she/they) ⚧

unread,
Apr 7, 2022, 5:51:40 PMApr 7
to
Tranny? Yeah, it is.

El Kabong

unread,
Apr 7, 2022, 6:55:39 PMApr 7
to
"Transmission" would be more formal, but it's still less
derogatory than the old "4 on the floor".

Whatever shifts your stick.

Michael Christ

unread,
Apr 7, 2022, 8:00:16 PMApr 7
to
El Stick Dick Talk can never stop his machinations of erotica!

Shocking behaviour!



Michael Christ

--
Jesus is the everlasting Father, Jesus is God, Jesus is the Lord.

Rom 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were
YET sinners, Christ died for us.

Jeremiah 10:23 O LORD, I know that the way of man is not in himself: it
is not in man that walketh to direct his steps.

"To seek your own will is to seek your own glory."

"If God is not first in everything He is not first in anything."

"Sin is not what you do, it is what you are."

"What makes the bible the truth? The resonance of God."

"All men were born sinners. Why? Because all men were born not loving
God with all their heart, soul and mind. An abomination."

"Compromise will condemn you."

"There are no sinners in Christ Jesus."

"My sons are born of Me. In them is no darkness at all."

"You can't learn righteousness. Haven't you had enough time already to
know that?"

"The way of truth is the testimony of life."

"I merely speak the truth, what is revealed to me, and the cards fall
where God intends."

"Nothing that is produced is produced without first being faith."

"You can only find proof of God through faith because that is how we all
live, by faith."

"It is not what you do that matters, it is how you treat Me."

"Keep going forward. Forget about the past. Lift up your head, look
ahead."

"You cannot be free with guilt in your heart."

"Priority is everything."

"The truth doesn't need evidence, it is evidence."

"There is no greater possession a man has than his own will, to squander
it or to place it where it truly belongs."

"An atheist is a fool who thinks truth is found in living a lie."

"Saying "prove it" [as a foundation] is merely an ignorant straw man, to
an ignorant straw man."

"Wait, rest, be still, and know."

"No man can wash his own hands!!!"

"I find this in the Christianity religions: 'Nobody's perfect' they say,
and they use that as an excuse not to do what is perfect."

The Atheist: "They don't believe and put their faith in a Creator. So
no evidence and proof is to be found!!"

"The world is the way it is because God can't compromise who He is."

"Man is not the centre of being."

El Kabong

unread,
Apr 7, 2022, 11:31:50 PMApr 7
to
Michael Christ <jesusisth...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> On 8/04/2022 8:55 am, El Kabong wrote:
> > Scientific (she/they) ? <sci...@danwin1210.de> wrote:
> >
> >> On 4/5/22 23:04, Ted wrote:
> >>> On Wed, 30 Mar 2022 22:44:00 +0000, Scientific (she/her)
> >>> ?<sci...@danwin1210.de> wrote:
> >>>> Yes, it happens even in big cities like SF, even if you have a
> >>>> high-situated position in a great company, even if you are rich.
> >>> Still
> >>>> nothing compared to what happens in red
> >>>> states.
> >>>
> >>>
> >>> Is that a derogatory term?
> >>
> >> Tranny? Yeah, it is.
> >
> > "Transmission" would be more formal, but it's still less
> > derogatory than the old "4 on the floor".
> >
> > Whatever shifts your stick.
>
> El Stick Dick Talk can never stop his machinations of erotica!
>
> Shocking behaviour!

Did I say dick or wank? No, i'm a t&a kind of guy.
Homoerotica is your bag of soup.

Michael Christ

unread,
Apr 7, 2022, 11:41:34 PMApr 7
to
Denying your obvious predisposition does not conceal it, El Limp Dick
Talk Atheist.

El Kabong

unread,
Apr 8, 2022, 12:17:51 AMApr 8
to
Michael Christ <jesusisth...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> On 8/04/2022 1:31 pm, El Kabong wrote:
> > Michael Christ <jesusisth...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >
> >> On 8/04/2022 8:55 am, El Kabong wrote:
> >>> Scientific (she/they) ? <sci...@danwin1210.de> wrote:
> >>>
> >>>> On 4/5/22 23:04, Ted wrote:
> >>>>> On Wed, 30 Mar 2022 22:44:00 +0000, Scientific (she/her)
> >>>>> ?<sci...@danwin1210.de> wrote:
> >>>>>> Yes, it happens even in big cities like SF, even if you have a
> >>>>>> high-situated position in a great company, even if you are rich.
> >>>>> Still
> >>>>>> nothing compared to what happens in red
> >>>>>> states.
> >>>>>
> >>>>>
> >>>>> Is that a derogatory term?
> >>>>
> >>>> Tranny? Yeah, it is.
> >>>
> >>> "Transmission" would be more formal, but it's still less
> >>> derogatory than the old "4 on the floor".
> >>>
> >>> Whatever shifts your stick.
> >>
> >> El Stick Dick Talk can never stop his machinations of erotica!
> >>
> >> Shocking behaviour!
> >
> > Did I say dick or wank? No, i'm a t&a kind of guy.
> > Homoerotica is your bag of soup.
>
> Denying your obvious predisposition does not conceal it, El Limp Dick
> Talk Atheist.

Oh, MX, you are just hurt that no one here swings your
way. Even ---Atheist--- identifies as a lesbian.

Despair not, for you must still believe the Lord desires
your breasts which are as 2 young gazelles grazing in the
lilies. MXtian heaven is just a big gay bathhouse.

KWills

unread,
Apr 8, 2022, 9:05:27 AMApr 8
to
No, it's not and you ARE a faggot tranny.

KWills

unread,
Apr 8, 2022, 12:35:08 PMApr 8
to
On Thu, 07 Apr 2022 21:17:48 -0700, El Kabong <tw...@the.noodle>
Are you BLACK?

Scientific (she/they) ⚧

unread,
Apr 9, 2022, 3:33:19 PMApr 9
to
On 3/31/22 21:15, KWills wrote:
> On Thu, 31 Mar 2022 17:12:00 +0000, Scientific (he/him) ?
> <sci...@danwin1210.de> wrote:
>
>> On 3/31/22 01:35, KWills wrote:
>>> On Wed, 30 Mar 2022 22:44:00 +0000, Scientific (he/him) ?
>>> <sci...@danwin1210.de> wrote:
>>>
>>>> Yes, it happens even in big cities like SF, even if you have a
>>>> high-situated position in a great company, even if you are rich. Still
>>>> nothing compared to what happens in red states.
>>>
>>> You mean someone identified you correctly as a female impersonator?
>>>
>>> Well, duh.
>>>
>>> You're obviously not a very convincing one. Like Bruce 'Kaitlyn'
>>> Jenner. Like Robert 'Amy' Schneider. Like William 'Lia' Thomas and
>>> so many others.
>>
>> Well, a lot of older trans women are openly transgender. If you are
>> under 20, you can fairly easily go "stealth" without losing too much.
>> You can begin career in your new persona and no one will know.
>
> There are no 'trans' women, older or otherwise. And I have no idea
> what you mean by 'openly transgender'. Do you mean they've given up
> trying to conceal the fact that they're female impersonators?

Well, those who don't hide the fact that they are trans. I only really
try to hide this fact from new people, I'm out only to those who already
knew me.

>>> If, God forbid, you should ever face prison after conviction for a
>>> serious offence, do you think you would qualify for a women's
>>> prison???
>>
>> Well, if you are far enough in transitioning, you would absolutely
>> qualify for a women's prison. It would be dangerous to be feminine in
>> men's prison.
>
> Men's prisons are full of faggots - some effeminate, some not. Why
> should you get different treatment?
>
I'm a trans woman and I deserve to go to female prison.
>> I would unconsciously act feminine and that might get me
>> clocked.
>
> There is absolutely no reason to allow biological males into women's
> prisons, any more than there is to allow biological males into women's
> bathrooms. Although someone with a functioning dick might be quite
> popular in a women's prison. And vice versa, someone with a
> functioning twat would be VERY popular in a men's prison!

Well, it's safety reasons. Trans women belongs to women's prisons, and
trans men to men's prisons. If they're that dangerous, they should be
sent to prison according to their biological sex.

KWills

unread,
Apr 9, 2022, 4:19:37 PMApr 9
to
On Sat, 9 Apr 2022 19:33:00 +0000, Scientific (he/him) ?
<sci...@danwin1210.de> wrote:

>On 3/31/22 21:15, KWills wrote:
>> On Thu, 31 Mar 2022 17:12:00 +0000, Scientific (he/him) ?
>> <sci...@danwin1210.de> wrote:
>>
>>> On 3/31/22 01:35, KWills wrote:
>>>> On Wed, 30 Mar 2022 22:44:00 +0000, Scientific (he/him) ?
>>>> <sci...@danwin1210.de> wrote:
>>>>
>>>>> Yes, it happens even in big cities like SF, even if you have a
>>>>> high-situated position in a great company, even if you are rich. Still
>>>>> nothing compared to what happens in red states.
>>>>
>>>> You mean someone identified you correctly as a female impersonator?
>>>>
>>>> Well, duh.
>>>>
>>>> You're obviously not a very convincing one. Like Bruce 'Kaitlyn'
>>>> Jenner. Like Robert 'Amy' Schneider. Like William 'Lia' Thomas and
>>>> so many others.
>>>
>>> Well, a lot of older trans women are openly transgender. If you are
>>> under 20, you can fairly easily go "stealth" without losing too much.
>>> You can begin career in your new persona and no one will know.
>>
>> There are no 'trans' women, older or otherwise. And I have no idea
>> what you mean by 'openly transgender'. Do you mean they've given up
>> trying to conceal the fact that they're female impersonators?
>
>Well, those who don't hide the fact that they are trans. I only really
>try to hide this fact from new people, I'm out only to those who already
>knew me.

How CAN you hide the fact that you're impersonating a female? It
stands out a fucking MILE!

>>>> If, God forbid, you should ever face prison after conviction for a
>>>> serious offence, do you think you would qualify for a women's
>>>> prison???
>>>
>>> Well, if you are far enough in transitioning, you would absolutely
>>> qualify for a women's prison. It would be dangerous to be feminine in
>>> men's prison.
>>
>> Men's prisons are full of faggots - some effeminate, some not. Why
>> should you get different treatment?
>>
>I'm a trans woman and I deserve to go to female prison.

You're a male and you deserve to go to a prison with other males.

>>> I would unconsciously act feminine and that might get me
>>> clocked.
>>
>> There is absolutely no reason to allow biological males into women's
>> prisons, any more than there is to allow biological males into women's
>> bathrooms. Although someone with a functioning dick might be quite
>> popular in a women's prison. And vice versa, someone with a
>> functioning twat would be VERY popular in a men's prison!
>
>Well, it's safety reasons. Trans women belongs to women's prisons, and
>trans men to men's prisons.

Wrong. Female impersonators belong in men's prisons and male
impersonators belong in women's prisons. They will quickly learn the
dangers of impersonating the opposite sex and cease doing so.

> If they're that dangerous, they should be
>sent to prison according to their biological sex.

They should be sent to prison according to their biolological sex (the
ONLY valid distinction) and not according to their delusions...
regardless of any danger they may post to fellow inmates.
Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages