Scientific (he/him) 'thinks' he's a LESBIAN! But he's got a DICK! He doesn't NEED a lesbian STRAP-ON!

KWills

Feb 21, 2022, 4:33:29 PM2/21/22
LOL
--
KWills
counselor.

Scientific (she/her) ⚧

Feb 24, 2022, 6:24:41 PM2/24/22
On 2/21/22 21:33, KWills wrote:
> LOL

At least I can suck dicks of other trans women.

%

Feb 24, 2022, 7:35:38 PM2/24/22
are you still talking about man meat , you have an obsession

Scientific (she/her) ⚧

Mar 4, 2022, 1:26:08 PM3/4/22
He shares sex talk in a place frequented by minors.

KWills

Mar 4, 2022, 2:20:22 PM3/4/22
On Thu, 24 Feb 2022 23:24:00 +0000, Scientific (he/him) ?
<sci...@danwin1210.de> wrote:

>On 2/21/22 21:33, KWills wrote:
>> LOL
>
>At least I can suck dicks of other trans women.

Women don't got dicks; only men do, cocksucker!

KWills

Mar 4, 2022, 2:21:28 PM3/4/22
On Fri, 4 Mar 2022 18:26:00 +0000, Scientific (he/him) ?
<sci...@danwin1210.de> wrote:

>On 2/25/22 00:35, % wrote:
>>>
>>> At least I can suck dicks of other trans women.

>> are you still talking about man meat , you have an obsession
>
>He shares sex talk in a place frequented by minors.

Minors should not be given unsupervised access to Usenet to be
protected from the likes of you.

Scientific (she/her) ⚧

Mar 30, 2022, 6:29:04 PM3/30/22
On 3/4/22 19:21, KWills wrote:
> On Fri, 4 Mar 2022 18:26:00 +0000, Scientific (he/him) ?
> <sci...@danwin1210.de> wrote:

>>> are you still talking about man meat , you have an obsession
>>
>> He shares sex talk in a place frequented by minors.
>
> Minors should not be given unsupervised access to Usenet to be
> protected from the likes of you.
No minor under 18 should be given unsupervised access to the Internet.
There is too much bad things happening on it. I didn't give my children
a smartphone and won't ever. Everyone, including me, has got one, but
they aren't necessary to live.

They whine at me that they don't have access to Tiktok (IDK what it is
at all) and social media. I would have protected them from MySpace in 2000s.

KWills

Mar 30, 2022, 9:35:34 PM3/30/22
On Wed, 30 Mar 2022 22:29:00 +0000, Scientific (he/him) ?
<sci...@danwin1210.de> wrote:

>On 3/4/22 19:21, KWills wrote:
>> On Fri, 4 Mar 2022 18:26:00 +0000, Scientific (he/him) ?
>> <sci...@danwin1210.de> wrote:

>>> He shares sex talk in a place frequented by minors.
>>
>> Minors should not be given unsupervised access to Usenet to be
>> protected from the likes of you.
>No minor under 18 should be given unsupervised access to the Internet.

Quite so.

>There is too much bad things happening on it. I didn't give my children
>a smartphone and won't ever. Everyone, including me, has got one, but
>they aren't necessary to live.

You have children? They must be SO proud!

>They whine at me that they don't have access to Tiktok (IDK what it is
>at all) and social media. I would have protected them from MySpace in 2000s.

Damn right. Protect them from all this 'transgender' horseshit that's
going around before they get dragged in.