"Do Not Transition Your Kids": California Teen Tells Her Heartbreaking Story In Support Of DeSantis Plan

Barb May

Jul 11, 2022, 3:47:56 PM7/11/22
Seventeen-year-old Chloe Cole, who de-transitioned after chemical and
surgical treatments in a fruitless effort to become male, said Florida
officials. The radical gender theory sweeping the nation can have dangerous
and even deadly consequences on kids.

Chloe, who at age 13 took puberty blockers and two years later had a double
mastectomy, which "irreversibly and painfully" damaged her body, said she
now is unlikely to ever be a mother and faces a heightened risk of cancer.
Her testimony came during a public hearing on whether Florida should
reimburse people for what advocates call "gender-affirming care."

"No child should have to experience what I have," the California teen told
the rapt hearing, which included state Medicaid and Board of Medicine
officials.

"My consent was not informed."

Chloe Cole is only 17, she told her detransition tale to the Surgeon General
of Florida. It is stories like Chloe's that we consider support our call for
an immediate halt to the medicalization of gender identity in children and
adolescents.https://t.co/J2IjmFyjUs

- Our Duty : parents challenging gender ideology (@OurDutyGrp) July 10, 2022

Last month, Governor Ron DeSantis (R-FL) unveiled Rule 59F-1.050, which would
bar children from undergoing sex-change treatments and stop Medicaid from
funding transitions for adults.

In a previous interview, Chloe said she became radicalized on gender theory
when she was just 11 from following LGBTQ activists on Instagram.

"`I saw how trans people online got an overwhelming amount of support, and
the amount of praise they were getting really spoke to me because, at the
time, I didn't really have a lot of friends of my own,'" she told the New
York Post.

Chloe told her parents she was really a boy when she was 13, began going by
"Leo," and took testosterone. Two years later, she made what she now regards
as a heartbreaking mistake.

"I was unknowingly physically cutting off my true self from my body,
irreversibly and painfully," she told the Florida gathering." That
realization, actually, was one of the biggest things that led to me
realizing that this was not the path that I should have taken."

Florida Surgeon General Joseph Lapado urged Florida's Board of Medicine to
stop children considering sex changes from having access to puberty blockers,
cross-sex hormones, and surgeries.

"The current standards set by numerous professional organizations appear to
follow a preferred political ideology instead of the highest level of
generally accepted medical science," Ladapo wrote in a letter to the board.
"Florida must do more to protect children from politics-based medicine.
Otherwise, children and adolescents in our state will continue to face a
substantial risk of long-term harm."

Chloe recently told Common Sense News that she had a message for parents at
the Tallahassee meeting.

"Do not transition your kids," she said.

Florida's Medicaid office does not support public funding of sex transitions,
but under the federal Affordable Care Act (ACA), recipients of government-
subsidized health care must be eligible for the treatments.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/do-not-transition-your-kids-california-teen-tells-her-heartbreaking-story-in-support-of-desantis-plan

--
Barb

governo...@gmail.com

Jul 11, 2022, 7:58:48 PM7/11/22
On Mon, 11 Jul 2022 15:44:23 -0400, "Barb May"
<bar...@nonofyourbusinessx.tv> wrote:

>Last month, Governor Ron DeSantis (R-FL) unveiled Rule 59F-1.050, which would
>bar children from undergoing sex-change treatments and stop Medicaid from
>funding transitions for adults.

Medicaid? Really?

Uh-uh, transition is the ULTIMATE elective medical process. No way
tax money should pay for it for anybody let alone a minor.

Swill
--
And speaking of stupid, how dumb do you have to be to believe a god
who didn't prevent the Holocaust is going to help you win a football

Byker

Jul 12, 2022, 4:54:44 PM7/12/22
"Barb May" wrote in message news:nvt2ic$165$1...@news.albasani.net...

> Seventeen-year-old Chloe Cole, who de-transitioned after chemical and
> surgical treatments in a fruitless effort to become male, said Florida
> officials. The radical gender theory sweeping the nation can have
> dangerous and even deadly consequences on kids.

"Gimme my sex back":

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEbbkZO2ryk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhdt_E-nc6s

Scientific (she/they) ⚧

Jul 22, 2022, 5:12:39 PM7/22/22
I would have transitioned in 1970s if it was an option, but no, it was
seen as mental illness and they attempted to work through occassional
crossdressing and shaming. I resurfaced as a trans person in 2010s, I
couldn't take it anymore.

Blue Lives Matter

Jul 22, 2022, 5:16:19 PM7/22/22
It's still a mental illness, always will be.

Scientific (she/they) ⚧

Jul 22, 2022, 5:22:20 PM7/22/22
No it's not, listen what medical experts are to say.

Blue Lives Matter

Jul 22, 2022, 6:16:40 PM7/22/22
On Fri, 22 Jul 2022 21:22:00 +0000, Scientific (she/they) ?
I'm not interested in what leftist (woke) medical people say.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jul 22, 2022, 6:30:31 PM7/22/22
Bullshit. You're not even that old. You're not even 40 years of age.

You're not a tranny. You were insisting repeatedly less than a year ago that
you were "cis" [vomit].
Message has been deleted

NoBody

Jul 23, 2022, 9:00:55 AM7/23/22
And the point is that no child should ever be transitioned because
their brains have not yet fully formed. They do not understand the
consequences.

Blue Lives Matter

Jul 23, 2022, 9:10:08 AM7/23/22
Yes. ...and anyone attempting to do so before the child reaches the
age of consent should be charged with child endagerment. That
includes clergy, teachers, and even parents.

KWills

Aug 12, 2022, 4:19:54 AM8/12/22
It's delusional, listen to what DNA has to say.
--
KWills
counselor.