Kellie Loder number two on Canada's Got Talent

David Dalton

May 18, 2022, 1:57:36 AM5/18/22
Earlier tonight Newfoundland singer/songwriter Kellie (K.C.)
Loder, who recently came out as a transgender man, placed
second of eight finalists in Canada's Got Talent on CityTV.
Since they performed an original song, Molded Like a Monster,
I think they should have won over the winner, who did a
Queen cover.

Kellie's website is https://www.kellieloder.com/ .
Some other good songs by them are Fearless and Boxes.

"I gave my love a golden feather/I gave my love a heart of stone/When you
find a golden feather/It means you'll never lose your way back home"(R.R.)