So everyone please call me she or they...

8 views
Skip to first unread message

Scientific (she/they) ⚧

unread,
Apr 4, 2022, 12:03:03 PMApr 4
to
Yeah, I am experimenting with an extra pronoun: them! If you want to
refer me here in your electronic mail letters or Usenet articles, please
use either she/her or they/them.

If you wonder why I'm throwing "they" in the sack of my pronouns, read
this article: https://www.teenvogue.com/story/they-them-questions-answered

KWills

unread,
Apr 4, 2022, 4:03:19 PMApr 4
to
You're delusional. Only women get to be 'she'. 'They' is plural.

You'll always be 'he' even if you get your dick and balls (if any) cut
off.

--
KWills
Strategic Writer, Psychotronic World Dominator and FEMA camp
counselor.
https://c2.staticflickr.com/4/3618/5747904676_1e202191d3_b.jpg
All hail the taco! http://www.taconati.org/

Michael Christ

unread,
Apr 4, 2022, 7:03:36 PMApr 4
to
Stop wanking your dick.

Thank you.





Michael Christ

--
Jesus is the everlasting Father, Jesus is God, Jesus is the Lord.

Rom 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were
YET sinners, Christ died for us.

Jeremiah 10:23 O LORD, I know that the way of man is not in himself: it
is not in man that walketh to direct his steps.

"To seek your own will is to seek your own glory."

"If God is not first in everything He is not first in anything."

"Sin is not what you do, it is what you are."

"What makes the bible the truth? The resonance of God."

"All men were born sinners. Why? Because all men were born not loving
God with all their heart, soul and mind. An abomination."

"Compromise will condemn you."

"There are no sinners in Christ Jesus."

"My sons are born of Me. In them is no darkness at all."

"You can't learn righteousness. Haven't you had enough time already to
know that?"

"The way of truth is the testimony of life."

"I merely speak the truth, what is revealed to me, and the cards fall
where God intends."

"Nothing that is produced is produced without first being faith."

"You can only find proof of God through faith because that is how we all
live, by faith."

"It is not what you do that matters, it is how you treat Me."

"Keep going forward. Forget about the past. Lift up your head, look
ahead."

"You cannot be free with guilt in your heart."

"Priority is everything."

"The truth doesn't need evidence, it is evidence."

"There is no greater possession a man has than his own will, to squander
it or to place it where it truly belongs."

"An atheist is a fool who thinks truth is found in living a lie."

"Saying "prove it" [as a foundation] is merely an ignorant straw man, to
an ignorant straw man."

"Wait, rest, be still, and know."

"No man can wash his own hands!!!"

"I find this in the Christianity religions: 'Nobody's perfect' they say,
and they use that as an excuse not to do what is perfect."

The Atheist: "They don't believe and put their faith in a Creator. So
no evidence and proof is to be found!!"

"The world is the way it is because God can't compromise who He is."

"Man is not the centre of being."

KWills

unread,
Apr 5, 2022, 8:27:24 AMApr 5
to
On Tue, 5 Apr 2022 09:03:34 +1000, Michael Christ
<jesusisth...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>On 5/04/2022 2:02 am, Scientific (he/him) ? wrote:
>> Yeah, I am experimenting with an extra pronoun: them! If you want to
>> refer me here in your electronic mail letters or Usenet articles, please
>> use either she/her or they/them.
>>
>> If you wonder why I'm throwing "they" in the sack of my pronouns, read
>> this article: https://www.teenvogue.com/story/they-them-questions-answered
>
>Stop wanking your dick.
>
>Thank you.

He'll NEVER get it cut off because he knows he won't get any jollies
from a cheap Chinese-made artificial clit!

Scientific (she/they) ⚧

unread,
Apr 7, 2022, 6:22:01 PMApr 7
to
On 4/4/22 20:03, KWills wrote:
> On Mon, 4 Apr 2022 16:02:00 +0000, Scientific (he/him) ?
> <sci...@danwin1210.de> wrote:
>
>> Yeah, I am experimenting with an extra pronoun: them! If you want to
>> refer me here in your electronic mail letters or Usenet articles, please
>> use either she/her or they/them.
>>
>> If you wonder why I'm throwing "they" in the sack of my pronouns, read
>> this article: https://www.teenvogue.com/story/they-them-questions-answered
>
> You're delusional. Only women get to be 'she'. 'They' is plural.

'They' can be also used in a singular form - and in fact, it has been so
since 14th century.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Singular_they

It hasn't been until 21st century when it had started to be used by
transgender people. Language is evolving all the time - you just have
seen in the last few years how people started going with (he/him),
(she/her) and (she/they) in my case in their "From" headers.

I wonder how software would handle person's gender and pronouns if
transgender issues were more prominent in early days of computing
(1950s-1970s).

KWills

unread,
Apr 8, 2022, 9:06:15 AMApr 8
to
On Thu, 7 Apr 2022 22:21:00 +0000, Scientific (he/him) ?
<sci...@danwin1210.de> wrote:

>On 4/4/22 20:03, KWills wrote:
>> On Mon, 4 Apr 2022 16:02:00 +0000, Scientific (he/him) ?
>> <sci...@danwin1210.de> wrote:
>>
>>> Yeah, I am experimenting with an extra pronoun: them! If you want to
>>> refer me here in your electronic mail letters or Usenet articles, please
>>> use either she/her or they/them.
>>>
>>> If you wonder why I'm throwing "they" in the sack of my pronouns, read
>>> this article: https://www.teenvogue.com/story/they-them-questions-answered
>>
>> You're delusional. Only women get to be 'she'. 'They' is plural.
>
>'They' can be also used in a singular form - and in fact, it has been so
>since 14th century.
>
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Singular_they
>
>It hasn't been until 21st century when it had started to be used by
>transgender people. Language is evolving all the time - you just have
>seen in the last few years how people started going with (he/him),
>(she/her) and (she/they) in my case in their "From" headers.

We reject your attempts to evolve (i.e. fuck up) the language.

>I wonder how software would handle person's gender and pronouns if
>transgender issues were more prominent in early days of computing
>(1950s-1970s).

'Transgender issues' have never been anything more than delusions of
the mentally ill. There was absolutely no reason for software
developers to take any notice.

Scientific (she/they) ⚧

unread,
Apr 11, 2022, 8:24:11 AMApr 11
to
On 4/5/22 12:27, KWills wrote:
> On Tue, 5 Apr 2022 09:03:34 +1000, Michael Christ
> <jesusisth...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On 5/04/2022 2:02 am, Scientific (he/him) ? wrote:
>>> Yeah, I am experimenting with an extra pronoun: them! If you want to
>>> refer me here in your electronic mail letters or Usenet articles, please
>>> use either she/her or they/them.
>>>
>>> If you wonder why I'm throwing "they" in the sack of my pronouns, read
>>> this article: https://www.teenvogue.com/story/they-them-questions-answered
>>
>> Stop wanking your dick.
>>
>> Thank you.
>
> He'll NEVER get it cut off because he knows he won't get any jollies
> from a cheap Chinese-made artificial clit!
>
Stop littering Usenet with your bullshit. Without Usenet, my life would
be meaningless.

KWills

unread,
Apr 11, 2022, 8:59:57 AMApr 11
to
On Mon, 11 Apr 2022 12:24:00 +0000, Scientific (he/him) ?
<sci...@danwin1210.de> wrote:

>On 4/5/22 12:27, KWills wrote:
>> On Tue, 5 Apr 2022 09:03:34 +1000, Michael Christ
>> <jesusisth...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> On 5/04/2022 2:02 am, Scientific (he/him) ? wrote:
>>>> Yeah, I am experimenting with an extra pronoun: them! If you want to
>>>> refer me here in your electronic mail letters or Usenet articles, please
>>>> use either she/her or they/them.
>>>>
>>>> If you wonder why I'm throwing "they" in the sack of my pronouns, read
>>>> this article: https://www.teenvogue.com/story/they-them-questions-answered
>>>
>>> Stop wanking your dick.
>>>
>>> Thank you.
>>
>> He'll NEVER get it cut off because he knows he won't get any jollies
>> from a cheap Chinese-made artificial clit!
>>
>Stop littering Usenet with your bullshit. Without Usenet, my life would
>be meaningless.

Stop littering Usenet with your 'transgender' delusions. You were
born male and you'll always be male, dick or no dick.

Your 'life' is meaningless with or without Usenet. Kill yourself.
Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages