'My 600-lb Life' Star and Female Impersonator Destinee LaShaee(!) Dead at 30

KWills

Mar 9, 2022, 5:06:03 AM3/9/22
He was candid about his mental health problems and depression, all
stemming from his delusions of being 'trans'.

And he was FAT.
--
KWills
counselor.

Ubiquitous

Mar 9, 2022, 7:02:15 AM3/9/22
comp...@gmail.com wrote:

>He was candid about his mental health problems and depression, all
>stemming from his delusions of being 'trans'.
>
>And he was FAT.

What is it with these freak shows on TLC and Discovery?
I resent seeing commercials for them on Science Channel.

--
Let's go Brandon!

%

Mar 9, 2022, 8:16:26 AM3/9/22
you get to say well i'm not as bad as them

David

Mar 9, 2022, 5:12:55 PM3/9/22

"Ubiquitous" wrote in message news:t0a505$g41$6...@dont-email.me...
try a pop

%

Mar 9, 2022, 7:56:23 PM3/9/22
is it allowed

David

Mar 9, 2022, 8:27:40 PM3/9/22

"%" wrote in message news:8oadnX83eJks0bT_...@giganews.com...
I had some thermaflu in my coffee and it was good.

%

Mar 9, 2022, 8:35:39 PM3/9/22
i only drink espresso

KWills

Mar 9, 2022, 9:05:35 PM3/9/22
>try a pop

Try a sledgehammer to the front of the head.

David

Mar 9, 2022, 10:40:57 PM3/9/22

"%" wrote in message news:iuednXdkCPB4yLT_...@giganews.com...
that's fine

Ubiquitous

Mar 10, 2022, 7:16:28 AM3/10/22
> try a pop

A what?

KWills

Mar 10, 2022, 8:18:25 AM3/10/22
Have you tried strychnine? It's supposed to be really good!

KWills

Mar 10, 2022, 3:15:42 PM3/10/22
On Thu, 10 Mar 2022 07:16:26 -0500, Ubiquitous <web...@polaris.net>
wrote:
You won't get any sense out of David. He's a wacko well known for his
non sequiturs.

David

Mar 10, 2022, 6:35:04 PM3/10/22

"Ubiquitous" wrote in message news:t0cq6q$460$2...@dont-email.me...
a drink from the pepsi machine, or in a convenience store.

%

Mar 10, 2022, 7:01:31 PM3/10/22
a carbonated soft drink

KWills

Mar 10, 2022, 9:07:08 PM3/10/22
All of which are non sequiturs and off topic.

%

Mar 10, 2022, 9:57:26 PM3/10/22
no they aren't , you are

KWills

Mar 11, 2022, 7:27:58 AM3/11/22
On Thu, 10 Mar 2022 19:57:21 -0700, % <purse...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On 2022-03-10 7:07 p.m., KWills wrote:

>>> a carbonated soft drink
>>
>> All of which are non sequiturs and off topic.
>
>no they aren't , you are

Yes they are and so are you.

%

Mar 11, 2022, 1:20:44 PM3/11/22
no i'm not because this is crossposted to alt.support.depression ,
where anyone can say anything at any time so i win and you get nothing

KWills

Mar 11, 2022, 2:16:51 PM3/11/22
On Fri, 11 Mar 2022 11:20:38 -0700, % <purse...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On 2022-03-11 5:27 a.m., KWills wrote:

>>> no they aren't , you are
>>
>> Yes they are and so are you.
>
>no i'm not because this is crossposted to alt.support.depression ,
>where anyone can say anything at any time so i win and you get nothing

Pepsi machines have jack shit to do with depression so you're WAAAAY
off topic...AGAIN!

%

Mar 11, 2022, 2:20:10 PM3/11/22
too late i already said i'm not and since that is the topic , i'm on it

KWills

Mar 11, 2022, 10:49:23 PM3/11/22
>too late i already said i'm not and since that is the topic , i'm on it

Too late for you, forger. It was never on topic.

%

Mar 11, 2022, 10:58:05 PM3/11/22
i never said it was on topic ,
i never said it was anything at all in fact ,
i never even used the word it so you're off topic ,
incorrect and telling a falsehood

KWills

Mar 12, 2022, 7:49:04 AM3/12/22
>i never said it was on topic ,

You said it wasn't.

>i never said it was anything at all in fact ,

You said it was off topic.

>i never even used the word it so you're off topic ,

No, you are, for babbling on about pepsis.

>incorrect and telling a falsehood

You speak heap shite with forked tongue.

%

Mar 12, 2022, 8:36:33 AM3/12/22
you steal from your neighbors

KWills

Mar 12, 2022, 11:37:23 AM3/12/22
>you steal from your neighbors

I don't got any neighbours. And you're off topic again.

%

Mar 12, 2022, 2:15:21 PM3/12/22
yea ok ... gerk

KWills