UK bans 'conversion therapy' but only for select sexual disorientations and NOT for 'transgender' people

KWills

Apr 2, 2022, 9:34:16 AM4/2/22
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/2022/04/01/uk-conversion-therapy-ban-boris-johnson/

Yes folks you can STILL get 'conversion therapy' to rid you of your
delusions about changing the sex you were assigned at birth!

LOL
--
KWills
counselor.

Scientific (she/they) ⚧

Apr 7, 2022, 6:13:37 PM4/7/22
On 4/2/22 13:34, KWills wrote:
> https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/2022/04/01/uk-conversion-therapy-ban-boris-johnson/
>
> Yes folks you can STILL get 'conversion therapy' to rid you of your
> delusions about changing the sex you were assigned at birth!
>
> LOL

There is no real evidence that conversion therapy for transgendered
people works, in fact, there's a lot of anecdotes that trans people were
hurt by this "conversion therapy".

https://www.apa.org/about/policy/sexual-orientation

There is an another incarnation that they want to practice, "gender
exploratory therapy". It's exactly the same bullshit rebranded.

https://genderexploratory.com/

> We are here because those who are exploring gender identity or
struggling with their biological sex should have access to therapists
who will provide thoughtful care without pushing an ideological or
political agenda.

This sounds suspicious.

https://genderexploratory.com/about/:

> We believe that psychological approaches should be the first-line
treatment for all cases of gender dysphoria. Psychological interventions
avoid the risks of social and medical transition, and support client
autonomy by facilitating deeper self-understanding.

Ah yeah, everything becomes clear by now. Social and medical transition
aren't that risky, providing you're in a safe environment like most of
California. If you aren't an idiot about being trans, you're a lot more
likely to be killed in a traffic accident when you're driving back home
than to be murdered.

KWills

Apr 8, 2022, 9:05:55 AM4/8/22
On Thu, 7 Apr 2022 22:13:00 +0000, Scientific (he/him) ?
<sci...@danwin1210.de> wrote:

>On 4/2/22 13:34, KWills wrote:
>> https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/2022/04/01/uk-conversion-therapy-ban-boris-johnson/
>>
>> Yes folks you can STILL get 'conversion therapy' to rid you of your
>> delusions about changing the sex you were assigned at birth!
>>
>> LOL
>
>There is no real evidence that conversion therapy for transgendered
>people works, in fact, there's a lot of anecdotes that trans people were
>hurt by this "conversion therapy".
>
>https://www.apa.org/about/policy/sexual-orientation

There is no real evidence that anyone has EVER successfully 'transed'
so 'conversion therapy' is actually redundant. But if having your
delusions dispelled hurts, well, boo fucking hoo.

>There is an another incarnation that they want to practice, "gender
>exploratory therapy". It's exactly the same bullshit rebranded.
>
>https://genderexploratory.com/
>
> > We are here because those who are exploring gender identity or
>struggling with their biological sex should have access to therapists
>who will provide thoughtful care without pushing an ideological or
>political agenda.
>
>This sounds suspicious.
>
>https://genderexploratory.com/about/:

Anything that prevents gullible youngsters being dragged into 'trans'
delusions should be encouraged.

Neko

Sep 28, 2022, 11:17:10 AM9/28/22

Użytkownik KWills <comp...@gmail.com> w wiadomooci do grup dyskusyjnych
napisał:o5kg4h9207nai7att...@4ax.com...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/2022/04/01/uk-conversion-therapy-ban-bo
ris-johnson/

> Yes folks you can STILL get 'conversion therapy' to rid you of your
> delusions about changing the sex you were assigned at birth!
>
> LOL
> --
> KWills
> Strategic Writer, Psychotronic World Dominator and FEMA camp
> counselor.
> https://c2.staticflickr.com/4/3618/5747904676_1e202191d3_b.jpg
> All hail the taco! http://www.taconati.org/

It's not a "therapy". Only catholtards believe in it.