Re: Report Reveals Sharp Rise in Transgender Young People in the U.S.

David Dalton

Jun 12, 2022, 1:37:59 AM6/12/22
On Jun 12, 2022, Auric Hellman wrote
(in article <t83tc5$ks1$1...@dont-email.me>):

> The number of young people who identify as transgender has nearly
> doubled in recent years, according to a new report that captures a stark
> generational shift and emerging societal embrace of a diversity of
> gender identities.
>
> The analysis, relying on government health surveys conducted from 2017
> to 2020, estimated that 1.4 percent of 13- to 17-year-olds and 1.3
> percent of 18- to 24-year-olds were transgender, compared with about 0.5
> percent of all adults.
>
> https://dnyuz.com/2022/06/10/report-reveals-sharp-rise-in-transgender-young-pe
> ople-in-the-u-s/

I don;t think the actual percentages of T (which I discuss some
on my Eight Sexual Harmonics theory page,
https://www.nfld.com//~dalton/8H.html ) have changed
over the generations, just that past societal pressures
to conform have loosened.

For example when I had my matchmaking ability I intuited
from old pictures that my Aunt Anne was lesbian dnd
her husband my Uncle Rich was lesbianT, and they
were thus optimally sexually compatible. Also my
Aunt Maria was gayT and her husband my Uncle Jim
was gay, and they were thus optimally sexually compatible.

No doubt both couples found out about this optimal
sexual compatibility by traditional dancing involving
touching of many hands, in which they would have
noted compatibility by compatible touch and by attraction
.
And for both couples as far as I know there was no
cross-dressing or talk of sex changes. (They were
all devout Catholics.)

“‘Then you saw me from the cathedral/Well I'm an ancient heart/Yes,
you saw me from the cathedral/And here we are just falling apart" (T.T.)