Texas Sued For Classifying Gender-Affirming Care As Child Abuse

Scientific (she/her) ⚧

Mar 13, 2022, 6:12:34 AMMar 13
They deserved it. There is overwhelming evidence supporting
gender-affirming care - and yet transphobes have wide range of denialist
tactics so that they can ban it.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/texas-sued-transgender-child-abuse_n_621e6189e4b0ce76f631e606

Civil rights groups say Gov. Greg Abbott's new policy violates Texas law
and the rights of transgender kids and their parents.

Civil rights groups have filed a lawsuit against the state of Texas over
a new policy that classifies gender-affirming care for kids as child
abuse, subjects parents and doctors to investigations, and blocks health
care for transgender youth.

In a complaint filed Tuesday, the American Civil Liberties Union and
Lambda Legal argue that Texas Gov. Greg Abbott’s new directive violates
both the state constitution and the rights of transgender children and
their parents.

The Republican governor and other state leaders “have, without
Constitutional or statutory authority, acted to create a new definition
of ‘child abuse’ that singles out a subset of loving parents for
scrutiny, investigation, and potential family separation,” the lawsuit
states. “Their actions caused terror and anxiety among transgender youth
and their families across the Lone Star State and singled out
transgender youth and their families for discrimination and harassment.”

Furthermore, the lawsuit argues, the state’s actions “threaten to
endanger the health and wellbeing of transgender youth in Texas by
depriving them of medically necessary care, while communicating that
transgender people and their families are not welcome in Texas.”

Last week, Abbott issued a letter directing the Texas Department of
Family and Protective Services to investigate any parents who seek out
what he’s calling “abusive gender-transitioning procedures” for their
children, including genital reconstruction, mastectomies and the
administration of puberty-blocking drugs and other hormone therapies.

Abbott’s directive also calls on other state agencies to investigate any
facilities where those treatments may have occurred.

Tuesday’s lawsuit was filed on behalf of one of the first families
investigated under Abbott’s new policy, which includes a mother who
works for the family services department tasked with conducting those
investigations. The agency has placed her on administrative leave, and
investigators have shown up at her door, the lawsuit states, leaving her
worried she may permanently lose her livelihood.

Her daughter, a 16-year-old identified as Mary Doe in the lawsuit, “has
been diagnosed with gender dysphoria, a serious medical condition, and
is currently receiving medically necessary care for the treatment of her
gender dysphoria,” the lawsuit details.

“We are terrified for Mary’s health and wellbeing, and for our family. I
feel betrayed by my state and the agency for whom I work,” her mother
wrote in a declaration filed with the lawsuit.

“Being able to be affirmed as who she is, including through the course
of treatment prescribed by her doctors,” she continued, “has brought
Mary significant relief and allowed her to thrive.”

Abbott’s office has not yet offered any comment regarding the lawsuit.

KWills

Mar 13, 2022, 10:05:43 AMMar 13
On Sun, 13 Mar 2022 10:12:00 +0000, Scientific (he/him) ?
<sci...@danwin1210.de> wrote:

>They deserved it. There is overwhelming evidence supporting
>gender-affirming care - and yet transphobes have wide range of denialist
>tactics so that they can ban it.
>
>https://www.huffpost.com/entry/texas-sued-transgender-child-abuse_n_621e6189e4b0ce76f631e606

Horseshit.

>Civil rights groups say Gov. Greg Abbott's new policy violates Texas law
>and the rights of transgender kids and their parents.
>
>Civil rights groups have filed a lawsuit against the state of Texas over
>a new policy that classifies gender-affirming care for kids as child
>abuse, subjects parents and doctors to investigations, and blocks health
>care for transgender youth.

They'll lose.

>In a complaint filed Tuesday, the American Civil Liberties Union and
>Lambda Legal argue that Texas Gov. Greg Abbott’s new directive violates
>both the state constitution and the rights of transgender children and
>their parents.

There ARE no 'transgender' children. No child has EVER successfully
managed to change sex.
Until he realises it's all futile and kills himself.

>Abbott’s office has not yet offered any comment regarding the lawsuit.

'Transgender' delusions, marketed and promoted by mentally ill people
such as yourself, should NOT be inflicted upon the gullible and
impressionable young. Shame on you, faggot!

--
KWills
counselor.

jdyoung

Mar 13, 2022, 2:00:57 PMMar 13
On Sun, 13 Mar 2022 10:12:00 +0000, Scientific (she/her) ?
<sci...@danwin1210.de> wrote:

>They deserved it. There is overwhelming evidence supporting
>gender-affirming care - and yet transphobes have wide range of denialist
>tactics so that they can ban it.
>
>https://www.huffpost.com/entry/texas-sued-transgender-child-abuse_n_621e6189e4b0ce76f631e606

If an adult male wishes to cut off his dick, that's his pejorative.
Personally, I think that person is mentally ill but if that's what he
wants to do and he's a law-abiding adult, so be it. Children are a
different matter. The law requires the state to step in when the
parent or guardian are negligent. Nothing could be more negligent than
allowing a child to be mutilated. It's not like when the child becomes
an adult and realizes what a big mistake it was, that they can
reattach his manhood. "Gender-affirming" care is child abuse.

J Young
jdyo...@ymail.com

https://americandecency.org/

KWills

Mar 13, 2022, 2:46:52 PMMar 13
On Sun, 13 Mar 2022 14:00:53 -0400, jdyoung <jdyo...@ymail.com>
wrote:
Cutting off one's dick does not make one 'transgender'...one simply
becomes a dickless male.

Only a full DNA transplant can change your sex from male to female.

And it can't be done.

Scientific (she/her) ⚧

Mar 30, 2022, 6:36:02 PMMar 30
Gender therapists won't let anyone do anything irreversible if their
patients aren't mature enough and/or they are concerned about anything.

Getting therapy and moving forward to process of transitioning are two
different things. If they want to socially transition, they absolutely
can at that age - but they should definitely get therapy first in this
transphobic society.

KWills

Mar 30, 2022, 9:35:42 PMMar 30
Anyone delusional enough to think they can change sex NEEDS therapy!

Scientific (she/her) ⚧

Mar 31, 2022, 10:59:49 AMMar 31
According to your bullshit, some quack like this one:
http://inspiredteentherapy.com/. When you call her and attempt to refute
all of her bullshit, she is so brainwashed she will reflect back your
rebuttals and push her bullshit at you. (I highly recommend using a
payphone or otherwise get a throw-away phone number. They can and will
attempt to dox you if you don't take precautions.)

KWills

Mar 31, 2022, 2:27:25 PMMar 31
On Thu, 31 Mar 2022 14:59:00 +0000, Scientific (he/him) ?
According to YOUR bullshit, people are actually able to 'transition'
from one physical sex to the other while retaining their original DNA!
I highly recommend a lobotomy to rid yourself of these absurd
brainwashed delusions.