Bruce 'Caitlyn' Jenner is a VERY unconvincing female impersonator

1 view

Ed Rhodes

Nov 2, 2022, 6:27:54 PM11/2/22
The hands are all wrong

The feet are all wrong

The bone structure is all wrong

The voice is all wrong

The crotch is all wrong

From another contributor to this group:

"You will never be a real woman. You have no womb, you have no
ovaries,you have no eggs. You are a homosexual man twisted by drugs
and surgery into a crude mockery of nature’s perfection.

All the “validation” you get is two-faced and half-hearted. Behind
your back people mock you. Your parents are disgusted and ashamed of
you,your “friends” laugh at your ghoulish appearance behind closed
doors.

Men are utterly repulsed by you. Thousands of years of evolution have
allowed men to sniff out frauds with incredible efficiency. Even
trannies who “pass” look uncanny and unnatural to a man. Your bone
structure is a dead giveaway. And even if you manage to get a drunk
guy home with you, he’ll turn tail and bolt the second he gets a whiff
of your diseased, infected axe wound.

You will never be happy. You wrench out a fake smile every single
morning and tell yourself it’s going to be ok, but deep inside you
feel the depression creeping up like a weed, ready to crush you under
the unbearable weight.

Eventually it’ll be too much to bear - you’ll buy a rope, tie a noose,
put it around your neck, and plunge into the cold abyss. Your parents
will find you, heartbroken but relieved that they no longer have to
live with the unbearable shame and disappointment. They’ll bury you
with a headstone marked with your birth name, and every passerby for
the rest of eternity will know a man is buried there. Your body will
decay and go back to the dust, and all that will remain of your legacy
is a skeleton that is unmistakably male.

This is your fate. This is what you chose. There is no turning back."
--

Die Juden sind unser Unglück.
- Heinrich Gotthard Freiherr von Treitschke (1834-1896)

David Dalton

Nov 2, 2022, 11:33:09 PM11/2/22
Bruce 'Caitlyn’ Jenner is lesbianT, and hence is compatible
with lesbians and bifs, not with men.

"I'm on my way/And I must flag the last train down"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_x0jjvslUuY (Bill Bourne - Baggins)

Ed Rhodes

Nov 3, 2022, 7:38:58 AM11/3/22
On Thu, 03 Nov 2022 01:03:07 -0230, David Dalton <dal...@nfld.com>
wrote:

>Bruce 'Caitlyn’ Jenner is lesbianT, and hence is compatible
>with lesbians and bifs, not with men.

Only women can be lesbians. Female impersonators with dicks cannot.