"All The Babies Are In The Wrong Bodies?": Bill Maher Questions Trans Explosion In Epic Rant

Ubiquitous

May 23, 2022, 1:45:48 PM5/23/22
"Real Time" host Bill Maher unloaded on the strident pro-transgender movement
in a Friday night rant that once again underscored the liberal personality's
penchant for calling out the left's sacred cows.

While praising tolerance for adults who reject their biological gender, Maher
questioned why so many children seem to be getting encouraged to become trans
and said it should be okay to ask questions about the relatively new social
phenomenon.

"If something about the human race is changing at a previously unprecedented
rate, we have to at least discuss it," Maher said. "Broken down over time,
the LGBT population of America seems to be roughly doubling every
generation."

If this spike in trans children is all biological, why is it
regional? Either Ohio is shaming them or California is creating them.
pic.twitter.com/t3Tx23MOsu

-- Bill Maher (@billmaher) May 21, 2022

Citing a recent Gallup poll, Maher noted that less than 1% of Americans born
before 1946 identified as LGBT. Now, according to the poll, 2.6% of Baby
Boomers consider themselves LGBT; 4.2% of Gen Xers do; 10.5% of Millennials
do, and 20.8% of Gen Zers do.

"Which means if we follow this trajectory, we will all be gay in 2054," Maher
said. "When things change this much, this fast, people are allowed to ask,
'What's up with that?' All the babies are in the wrong bodies?"

LGBT activists and hard leftists consider any questions about transgenderism
and children to be hateful, even when parents object to chemical and surgical
castration of children. Maher insisted that people have a right to wonder
what is going on and should not be silenced by accusations from LGBT
activists.

"Someone needs to say it: Not everything's about you," Maher said. "And it's
okay to ask questions about something that's very new and involves children.
The answer can't always be that anyone from a marginalized community is
automatically right, trump card, mic drop, end of discussion. Because we're
literally experimenting on children."

Maher noted that Sweden and Finland no longer allow puberty blockers to be
administered to children, and said commonsense suggests "there's going to be
problems" when doctors try to "reverse the course of raging hormones."

https://youtu.be/1ZPMS6cSYGQ

Many conservatives believe the child transgender phenomenon is being
encouraged in a nurture-vs.-nature effort that damages children who are
confused or simply going through natural phases. Maher wondered why it is
common for families in Los Angeles to have transgender children, and likely
not common in Youngstown, Ohio.

"If this spike in trans children is all natural, why is it regional?" Maher
asked. "Either Ohio is shaming them or California is creating them... If we
can't admit that in certain enclaves there was some level of trendiness to
the idea of being anything other than straight, then this is not a serious,
science-based discussion. It's a blow being struck in the culture wars using
children as cannon fodder."

Last month, Maher unleashed on Twitter for covering up the Hunter Biden
laptop scandal, jabbed Justin Trudeau over vaccine mandates and even gave a
shoutout to the Babylon Bee.

--
Let's go Brandon!

BTR1701

May 23, 2022, 2:42:10 PM5/23/22
Been in Vegas all weekend with the girlfriend and one of the things we did
was go to Bill Maher's stand-up show at the Mirage.* He started in right
from the start skewering Republicans, a lot of which is deserved, and he
was funny doing it, but the second half of his show was hitting hard at
'progressive' leftists and the mood in the room instantly turned from
riotous laughter to nervous chuckles to even some outright boos.

None of the conservatives in the room-- and there were many judging by the
absolutely would not stand for it. They won't even tolerate you questioning
their decrees, let alone make fun of them, which is something Maher himself
pointed out and lamented, which brought another round of hisses of
displeasure from the bolder progs in the room.

*She also got us tickets to a topless revue at the Luxor as part of my
birthday gift. It's not every girl that will take you to a show full of
gorgeous topless dancers. She's definitely one of the good ones. (She
seemed to enjoy it as much as I did, which is a heretofore unknown aspect
of her personality that requires much more in-depth exploration in the
future.)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6fytw6xhnuolb9c/Luxor.jpg?dl=0

moviePig

May 23, 2022, 3:01:27 PM5/23/22
Those who watch his HBO show will know that he encourages his audiences
to be "interactive". Depending on the material, some of those boos may
have been more good-natured than they were threats to walk out.

Scientific (she/they) ⚧

Jul 23, 2022, 5:18:17 PM7/23/22
On 5/23/22 17:45, Ubiquitous wrote:
> "Real Time" host Bill Maher unloaded on the strident pro-transgender movement
> in a Friday night rant that once again underscored the liberal personality's
> penchant for calling out the left's sacred cows.
>
> While praising tolerance for adults who reject their biological gender, Maher
> questioned why so many children seem to be getting encouraged to become trans
> and said it should be okay to ask questions about the relatively new social
> phenomenon.
>
> "If something about the human race is changing at a previously unprecedented
> rate, we have to at least discuss it," Maher said. "Broken down over time,
> the LGBT population of America seems to be roughly doubling every
> generation."
>
> If this spike in trans children is all biological, why is it
> regional? Either Ohio is shaming them or California is creating them.
> pic.twitter.com/t3Tx23MOsu
>
> -- Bill Maher (@billmaher) May 21, 2022
>
> Citing a recent Gallup poll, Maher noted that less than 1% of Americans born
> before 1946 identified as LGBT. Now, according to the poll, 2.6% of Baby
> Boomers consider themselves LGBT; 4.2% of Gen Xers do; 10.5% of Millennials
> do, and 20.8% of Gen Zers do.

It's because the younger you are, the more open you are to minorities.
All the old people have been living deep in the country, parroting what
the Right has to do against LGBTQ people.

> "Which means if we follow this trajectory, we will all be gay in 2054," Maher
> said. "When things change this much, this fast, people are allowed to ask,
> 'What's up with that?' All the babies are in the wrong bodies?"
>
> LGBT activists and hard leftists consider any questions about transgenderism
> and children to be hateful, even when parents object to chemical and surgical
> castration of children. Maher insisted that people have a right to wonder
> what is going on and should not be silenced by accusations from LGBT
> activists.
>
> "Someone needs to say it: Not everything's about you," Maher said. "And it's
> okay to ask questions about something that's very new and involves children.
> The answer can't always be that anyone from a marginalized community is
> automatically right, trump card, mic drop, end of discussion. Because we're
> literally experimenting on children."
>
> Maher noted that Sweden and Finland no longer allow puberty blockers to be
> administered to children, and said commonsense suggests "there's going to be
> problems" when doctors try to "reverse the course of raging hormones."

It's a toxic shithole, there is overwhelming evidence, but for political
reasons they are called "low-quality", "low-uncertainty", etc. We must
trust the best-quality research, even if it's high quality, instead of
religiously believing it's all wrong.

This webshite (yes, a webshite not a website) shits on trans people no
matter what: https://pitt.substack.com/, and they pulled out this
bullshit yesterday: https://pitt.substack.com/p/the-messiah-complex.

If you have any questions about this webshite, fell free to drop me a
letter - don't contact Genspect (more accurately called Genshit) because
they'll harass the shit out of you.

> https://youtu.be/1ZPMS6cSYGQ
>
> Many conservatives believe the child transgender phenomenon is being
> encouraged in a nurture-vs.-nature effort that damages children who are
> confused or simply going through natural phases. Maher wondered why it is
> common for families in Los Angeles to have transgender children, and likely
> not common in Youngstown, Ohio.
>
> "If this spike in trans children is all natural, why is it regional?" Maher
> asked. "Either Ohio is shaming them or California is creating them... If we
> can't admit that in certain enclaves there was some level of trendiness to
> the idea of being anything other than straight, then this is not a serious,
> science-based discussion. It's a blow being struck in the culture wars using
> children as cannon fodder."

Because people in more liberal places, where it's safer to be trans, are
more likely to come out. You don't want to risk a violent reaction or
worse from shitty parents who think that they "love" trans people.