Keffals: A Case Study on Internet Terrorism and Mass Media Manipulation by Steven Bonnell II part 7 of 8

Chuck Tamzarian

Oct 1, 2022, 6:15:03 PM10/1/22
VII | “Keffals” - A Character Analysis

In the media, Sorrenti is widely regarded as an online trans activist
hero, waging fierce wars against hateful adversaries across the
battlefield of the internet. David Gilbert of Vice regards her as a
“transgender activist.” Ahmar Khan of Global News remarks that “Keffals
is a proud trans woman who advocates for transgender rights and often
covers issues in the news through a critical lens. Her existence has led
to her being attacked online, with trolls mass reporting and getting her
suspended from Twitch and Twitter for breaking down issues facing the
trans community.” Taylor Lorenz of The Washington Post remarks that
Keffals “has become known among her audience as the ‘ratio queen.’”
Article after article seems to shower Sorrenti with praise, and, in
their mind, the only reason she ever seems to get any push back online
is due to her identity as a transwoman.

Is this really a fair analysis of why she’s so widely regarded with ill
repute?
Internet Bullying

Sorrenti is widely regarded online as an internet bully. Her behavior at
times can be abusive, both publicly, and privately, to the point where
she almost comes across as a sociopath.

Body-shaming Joshua Moon, the founder of Kiwi Farms.

She doxxed Joshua’s mother, and then threatened to dox every single
person with a Kiwi Farms account.

“Faildoxxed” (incorrectly doxxed) a user via private investigator
and threatened to send his post history to his boss.

After being exposed by the user on Telegram, Sorrenti deletes
the tweets from her timeline and then claims the leaked logs are faked,
despite Chloe later confirming to me in our private interaction that
Keffals had indeed spoken to this user on Discord.

An entire log dump of the conversation exists on Odysee. Within
this log dump, Sorrenti:

Posted pictures of whom she thought was his mother.

Threatened to send his information to his family members.

Tries to blackmail him into deleting his Kiwi Farms account.

Makes fun of him because she believes he went to military
school for selling drugs.

Makes fun of him for what she believes is the divorce of
his parents.

Posts pictures of whom she thought was his brother and
pregnant girlfriend.

Says he’s acting “like a retard.”

Calls his life pathetic compared to hers.

etc…

Told YouTuber Flamenco to kill himself ( 1 | 2 ).

Publicly faked DMs to tweet about TheQuartering.

After TheQuartering responded negatively to her faking DMs, she
claimed she would try to email his sponsors to get him dropped.

Sorrenti became abusive with someone in DMs just because they
unfollowed her on Twitter.

She tried to bully Jesse Singal from reporting on website ZERO.

She goes on an unhinged rant and calls Stardust a “fucking bitch”
because Stardust was questioning her about false accusations relating to
Flamenco participating in doxxing Keffals (he did not).

She goes on another unhinged rant and calls Hunter Avallone a
“fucking cuck” during his apology for accidentally showingpart of a Kiwi
Farms thread that had a dox of Sorrenti posted on his stream.

Wish people she doesn’t like would get swatted.

She gleefully celebrates my ban from Twitch

Baseless Accusations

Sorrenti will make whatever random accusation pops into her head at the
time, sometimes quickly walking it back, sometimes not.

She claimed I was a rapist, then later walked it back once chat
pushed back on her.

She claimed Dylan Burns, a progressive YouTuber and Twitch
streamer, was transphobic because he kept hosting me on his shows.

She claimed my wife was transphobic, with no evidence, leading to a
large amount of harassment from her community of bullies.

She claimed Sondsol was transphobic and that she was going to try
and get him banned from Twitch.

She accused Flamenco of “taking part in doxxing [her] mom,” just
because Flamenco posted on Kiwi Farms.

She randomly accused Chudlogic of being a pedophile, but walked it
back once chat corrected her.

Canceling Obsession

Sorrenti is never interested in engaging in honest dialogue or having
critical conversations on the internet. Rather, her goal is to mobilize
her community to spam report as many people as possible in an attempt to
have them banned off of whatever platforms they oppose her on.

After TheQuartering responded negatively to her faked DMs, she
claimed she would try to email his sponsors to get him dropped.

After some back and forths with Nick Rekieta, she tried to get
people to report him to the Minnesota bar. After mass reports on
Twitter, his account was later suspended.

She called for spam reports on Mister Metokur’s account after he
negatively covered her on YouTube. After mass reports on Twitter, his
account was later suspended.

She called for spam reports on my Twitter account several times
every time I was critical of her. After mass reports on my Twitter, my
account was later suspended.

She supported mass reporting Nicholas Deorio after he was critical
on Twitter about her.

Sorrenti puts together a “banned streamer list” on her stream, so
she could auto-ban all followers of these streamers in her Twitch chat.
This led to GappyV, someone who was added to the list just for arguing
with Sorrenti on Twitter, receiving harassment from Sorrenti’s community
in an attempt to get Twitch to drop his front page sponsor. This was an
opportunity given to GappyV to celebrate Indian diversity on Twitch
during AAPI month.

GappyV asked her to drop him from the list and instead she made
fun of him, angrily yelling “you’re a fucking loser, you know that? I
hope more people in your life tell you that.”

She encouraged people to vandalize my Wikipedia account.

One of her moderators, @Enny43, attempted ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 )
to do just that.

She implicitly threatens ( 1 | 2 | 3 ) attacks on Ukrainian servers
by posting the address to the server building and telling her followers
to “do your thing,” while adding that “Joshua Moon has expressed warm
sentiments to Vladimir Putin.”

Dox/Swat Baiting

Despite being “traumatized” by her initial swatting, Sorrenti seems to
be constantly tweeting and talking about her plans for travel.

On August 14th, she needlessly posts images of her hotel room,
something she does again on August 21st

On August 18th, she taunts the people trying to dox her.

On August 25th, she needlessly divulges an absurd amount of
information about her travel plans

On August 26th, during her first stream in Northern Ireland,
Sorrenti immediately revealed which country she moved to.

On September 14th, Sorrenti tweets about doing an IRL stream at a
poutine truck that Kiwi Farms had allegedly threatened to bomb.

On September 14th, Sorrenti showed a tweet about going to Spain on
September 27th.

On September 15th, Sorrenti’s roommate, Ellen, asks for suggestions
for future IRL stream locations in Ireland.

On September 28th, Sorrenti tweeted that she was at a theater in
London the previous night seeing a play.

--
continued in part 8