i lost my baby in nov. 2004

paul...@ns.sympatico.ca

Oct 1, 2005, 5:27:29 PM10/1/05
I know how you are feeling amanda and I have now realized that i was scared
and wanted to hide everything inside but i found it was better to let it out
and people understood more because they had never gone through it so i had
to express myself and i also got this book that is called pregnancy after a
lose and I am now 22 weeks pregnant and it helped alot but i still get those
days that i just want to cry or i worry is the same thing going to happen
again i ask myself alot what should i do but i can not answer that question
so it is hard for me to understand why sometimes people find it easy and why
things happen because i still do not know everything that has happened and i
want to know more but and scared to find out.
just wanted to let people know that it is hard to show how you feel and
also to say you are not alone. i promise

--
Paula Veinotte-Nickerson

Amanda Dublin

Oct 4, 2005, 3:57:34 PM10/4/05
hiya paula,
thx for your warm msg! could ya give me the name of who wrote that
book? i might read it myself.

Im so happy for you that your pregnant and i hope and wish all good for
you and your baby!

I will be grand in the long run and i will take my time to get through
it all. Even if it will take me years and years.

xxx Amanda