Getting depressed again Mother's Day ment

1 view

Agent Starling

May 2, 2005, 6:50:50 PM5/2/05
Yep im depressed again. It seems to be certain holidays that do it. :(
Just miss my baby. She would be almost a year old this June. :0 This
mother's day is gonna be tough.

Clarice

Chele

May 3, 2005, 11:05:43 AM5/3/05
Clarice,

Holidays are difficult and Mother's Day is certainly no exception. I think
we'll always be mindful of the time that passes by with each year. I know I
am this way. It's almost as if I have an internal clock in the back of my
mind...maybe in the depths of my soul, which counts the time that ticks by.

My son would be 13 years old now, and I still think of him all the time and
wonder just what kind of kid he would be.

I'm sorry that you're depressed. Lots of us understand...know that you are
not alone.

Hugs,

Chele
Co-Moderator