SSL: New Moderators

Simon Lyall

Jan 10, 2007, 8:31:59 PM1/10/07
As anyone who is still subscribed to the group will notice, almost no
articles have been approved for some time. If anyone is interested
in getting the group going again could they please email me.

Another option might be to make the group unmoderated, although I am
not sure if changing a group's moderation status is recomended.

--
Simon J. Lyall | Very Busy | Web: http://www.darkmere.gen.nz/
"Inside me Im Screaming, Nobody pays any attention." | eMT.

"It is the duty of all men to think God out of existence" - Bubby