Re: bouts of loneliness

Message has been deleted

parv

May 5, 2004, 7:49:36 AM5/5/04
in message <74a2ddcb.04050...@posting.google.com>,
wrote Tony ...

> I need to understand how to stop frequent feelings of loneliness I
> have. They started a few months ago, after I tried asking a girl I
> really liked, out but failed due to lack of courage (in other
> words, extreme shyness). It was shortly after this that I began
> having bouts of extreme loneliness which are often accompanied by
> hopelessness and depression.

Holy Batman, your description seems like mine current & past
situation. First rejection, 6-7 years ago, was quite hard to take.
I felt quite low in spirits; could not be in interested in anyone or
anything else for about an year. I realized that being obsessed
that long was quite a mistake

It took some time to build courage to ask again anybody i would like
to be with for a meeting. Now, i just ask, though still not the
first i see somebody, hell w/ the fear or embarrassment of
rejection. So far it has been the same reason for declining the
meeting; anybody care to guess?

.
.
.

"Already in a relationship" it is.

And i do feel the loneliness when i see a couple displaying public
affection. The feeling does not come at the sight. The general
feeling of being alone (to be exact, without somebody to love and to
be in love with somebody) comes when i have empty time on my hands.
Sight of a couple does give me hope for myself though oddly enough.

One day the woman i ask won't be in a relationship ... hopefully
that day won't be my last day in this universe.

- parv

--

.- SOC.SUPPORT.LONELINESS: Moderated group for providing mutual support to -.
| people who feel alone. Flames, ads, tests & personal ads not accepted. |

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted