The Uvalde Texas shooter was demonstrably mentally ill - and nobody did anything.

Governor Swill

May 27, 2022, 9:10:02 PM5/27/22
His mother was in denial.

People around her knew her son was losing his grip and they did
nothing either.

Democrats closed all the mental sanitariums because the mentally ill
have "rights".

Democrats killed all those people in Uvalde.

BTR1701

May 28, 2022, 1:49:45 PM5/28/22
On May 27, 2022 at 6:07:04 PM PDT, "Governor Swill" <governo...@gmail.con>
wrote:

> His mother was in denial.
>
> People around her knew her son was losing his grip and they did
> nothing either.
>
> Democrats closed all the mental sanitariums because the mentally ill
> have "rights".

Unless you're super-rich, worth hundreds of millions of dollars, and other
people want to get their hands on your money. Then you can be stripped of your
rights under the slightest of pretenses and lose all control of your own
life.

(Britney Spears)

trotsky

May 28, 2022, 2:42:36 PM5/28/22
I'm not sure what lie you're trying to tell. Are you saying there are
lots of cases where people with money have family members named as their
custodians? Or were you trying to be more abstract to the point where
you weren't actually saying anything? You were always a bastard but you
were a lot more interesting before the white supremacists turned you
into a blithering idiot. And that's putting it nicely.

Mitchell Holman

May 28, 2022, 2:48:56 PM5/28/22
Governor Swill <governo...@gmail.con> wrote in

> His mother was in denial.
>
> People around her knew her son was losing his grip and they did
> nothing either.

What should they have done?

Rudy Canoza

May 28, 2022, 3:13:30 PM5/28/22
They should have 5150ed him. 5150 is the California code
(https://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/codes_displaySection.xhtml?lawCode=WIC&sectionNum=5150)
that allows an obvious lunatic like Salvador Ramos to be involuntarily held for
observation for a short period of time, long enough to declare him ineligible to
possess guns. Colloquially, "to 5150" has become a verb. *Every* state, even a
fucking shithole backwater like Texas, has such a provision. It should have
been used.

Klaus Schadenfreude

May 28, 2022, 3:28:00 PM5/28/22
On Sat, 28 May 2022 12:13:26 -0700, Rudy Canoza <notg...@gmail.com>
wrote:
Glad to see you're cross posting to soc.support.fat-acceptance.

Maybe you'll get help with your problem.

trotsky

May 28, 2022, 6:15:55 PM5/28/22
Sounds reasonable.

trotsky

May 28, 2022, 6:16:36 PM5/28/22
Having trouble sticking to the subject?

Siri Cruise

May 28, 2022, 6:37:33 PM5/28/22
In article
<16f359026a26fe48$1$573844$44d5...@news.newsdemon.com>,
trotsky <gms...@email.com> wrote:

> >> Democrats closed all the mental sanitariums because the mentally ill
> >> have "rights".

It's time for Texas to vote all those democrats and elect some
republicans.

> were a lot more interesting before the white supremacists turned you
> into a blithering idiot. And that's putting it nicely.

Cause or effect? Is it white supremacy that makes them
blitherring idiots, or is it blitherring idiots always go to
white supremacy?

'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
I am an Andrea Chen sockpuppet. insults Islam. Mohammed