Re: Defenseless Gunless Farmers in Australia are burning their own crops.

1 view

Tony Garcia

Jun 20, 2021, 7:15:02 AM6/20/21
In article <y9adnU2HDf8velP9...@westnet.com.au>
Dechucka <Dech...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> On 20/06/2021 4:53 pm, Just Wondering wrote:
> > On 6/20/2021 12:16 AM, Dechucka wrote:
> >> snip

> >> How can you? Haven't we Australians had all our guns confiscated?
> >
> > Surely you know better than that.
>
> I do but it is claimed often by ignoramuses, including M Lewis in this
> thread, that we have been disarmed

You mean the story about the Australian government disarming
citizens was referring to castration instead?

Wotawonderfulworld

Jun 20, 2021, 7:36:51 AM6/20/21
"Tony Garcia" <U7-Tf...@westnet.com.au> wrote in
Where is this "Disarming" Australian citizens coming from....

I've had rifles since i was 17. Aussies are not disarmed, just not crap
shooters like it seems most americans are.

Except i'm a farmer i can see no reason why anyone would need Assault
rifles in Australia. I'd by a "Defense" rifle/gun if i could.
But no one makes them

Tony Garcia

Jun 20, 2021, 6:10:02 PM6/20/21

https://www.vox.com/2015/8/27/9212725/australia-buyback

> I've had rifles since i was 17. Aussies are not disarmed, just not crap
> shooters like it seems most americans are.

That's a wide brush you just swung, pepe. The "American"
shooters you read about in the lefty media are negroes and
mentally ill liberal Democrats. They can't shoot for shit, they
just point and spray.

> Except i'm a farmer i can see no reason why anyone would need Assault
> rifles in Australia. I'd by a "Defense" rifle/gun if i could.
> But no one makes them

Perhaps you should find out what an assault rifle is instead of
depending on the dishonest lefty media.

Dechucka

Jun 20, 2021, 6:25:53 PM6/20/21
Doesn't matter what political bent they have or colour they have easy
access to guns.

judy

Jul 20, 2021, 10:19:30 PM7/20/21
On 20 Jun 2021, Dechucka <Dech...@hotmail.com> posted some news:5didnXZ-
Edr2XVL9nZ2d...@westnet.com.au:
Ignorant black savage criminals don't need access to firearms. Prison
cells maybe.