acceptable risks

1 view

hahntsak

Jan 12, 2001, 11:22:06 PM1/12/01
i'm willing to get any treatment to lose my excess of 400 lbs.
the way people treat me is worse than the direct health risks of being
obese.
social regards to a condition is not considered by doctors.
women report husbands never touching them again after mastectomy; and
ileostomy / colostomy bag wearers have lost mates over "montserous"
appearances. and average sized to skinny mates have dumped mates that
too big. [forget forming a new relationship, unless you're female and
not too bad off - less than 300].

i even would embrace the procedure know death was possible to 80% of
cases.
at least i might get a normal sized coffin.

Nubianne Kthulah Black

Jan 13, 2001, 2:25:11 AM1/13/01
In article <3A5FD7EE...@yahoo.com>,

Though it's not a choice I would make, if you know the risks, then good
luck. Lots of body modifications are dangerous...tattoos, anything
involving surgery, sex change...

About leaving behind a skinny corpse, though, if you have health
problems that losing weight that way would exacserbate, you could be
long dead before you'd be skinny. It takes time to lose the weight
even after you get the surgery.

So I reccommend spending the money on some home equipment and a
personal trainer instead.

--
W.INKBlack - http://kthulah.rr.nu
"...but you got it right. I ^am^ the bitch that goes bump in the

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/

marcy (:

Jan 13, 2001, 3:28:15 AM1/13/01
In article <93ovsl$3n$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>,

Nubianne Kthulah Black <kth...@my-deja.com> wrote:

> So I reccommend spending the money on some home equipment and a
> personal trainer instead.

Ever noticed that insurance will cover some
weight-related medications and treatment for
weight-induced ailments, yet they'd *never*
cover hiring a personal trainer?

The health care system in the US is responsive -
not proactive. That is why insurance will not
cover birth control, but will cover prenatal
and birth care.

The other problem you'd need to consider, however,
is that when one is *that* fat, exercise could
kill him/her too! Just imagine, for a second,
a person on a bench - where you have to lie back
to press weights. It's JELLY on a KNIFE. All the
overflowing fat - there's more of the person
falling off the side than there is actually on
the bench.

And I'm sorry, but just watch a "normal sized"
male eat. With as much as normal males eat, I
don't care *how* much one eats - there is
something *medically* wrong with a person if
their weight reaches 350-400. Whether it's a
deficit in normal activity and energy or a
metabolic deficiency, there's a problem there
somewhere. It's not like PersonX just slacked
off for a few years and got fat. If exercise
alone was the trick, it wouldn't be a problem.

(:

Nubianne Kthulah Black

Jan 13, 2001, 4:13:26 AM1/13/01
In article <93p3it$3g0$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>,

marcy (: <pixe...@my-deja.com> wrote:
> In article <93ovsl$3n$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>,
> Nubianne Kthulah Black <kth...@my-deja.com> wrote:
>
> > So I reccommend spending the money on some home equipment and a
> > personal trainer instead.
> >

> Ever noticed that insurance will cover some
> weight-related medications and treatment for
> weight-induced ailments, yet they'd *never*
> cover hiring a personal trainer?

True, but there are people who'll do it for free if the client has a
weight problem that's a real weight problem, and not just a few extra
pounds. You have to find where they are, though, which isn't hard.
Someone in misc.fitness.weights or another real fitness forum or
mailing list might help, if they're in their local area.

Granted, this means possible exposure to ridicule...Maybe I'll create a
volunteer trainer list, if there isn't one already, to avoid that sort
of problem.

> The health care system in the US is responsive -
> not proactive. That is why insurance will not
> cover birth control, but will cover prenatal
> and birth care.

That's the part that sucks. They'll pay only after something becomes a
health risk.

> The other problem you'd need to consider, however,
> is that when one is *that* fat, exercise could
> kill him/her too! Just imagine, for a second,
> a person on a bench - where you have to lie back
> to press weights. It's JELLY on a KNIFE. All the
> overflowing fat - there's more of the person
> falling off the side than there is actually on
> the bench.

I'm sorry. I'm speaking from the point of view of someone who knows
people who make...um...special home equipment, and have done it for
people who are as big as three of me. In the ::ahem:: medieval crowd,
it's easy to find these things...Costly, but the skill is there.

> And I'm sorry, but just watch a "normal sized"
> male eat. With as much as normal males eat, I
> don't care *how* much one eats - there is
> something *medically* wrong with a person if
> their weight reaches 350-400. Whether it's a
> deficit in normal activity and energy or a
> metabolic deficiency, there's a problem there
> somewhere. It's not like PersonX just slacked
> off for a few years and got fat. If exercise
> alone was the trick, it wouldn't be a problem.

I agree, but so much time has been spent on the science of weight loss,
and comparitively little on how it gets there. I think that if
hormonal and other problems were diagnosed in time, alot of extremely
obese people wouldn't get that way. In the meantime, though, the
question is how to improve the quality of life regardless of the
weight. If people feel good about themselves, it's easier for them to
make adjustments, because it's worth it to them; and when the
adjustments are just as or more detrimental than the weight, people
need to feel good about themselves, so they don't give up on their
overall health, or do something harmful without knowing the risks.

--
W.INKBlack - http://kthulah.rr.nu
"...but you got it right. I ^am^ the bitch that goes bump in the
night."

Lady Veteran

Jan 13, 2001, 8:37:59 PM1/13/01
On Fri, 12 Jan 2001 20:22:06 -0800, hahntsak <hahn...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

Hey kiddo you sound depressed. Would you like to start up e-mail?

Bobbi

Meet our Mistress of Love and Light....
http://www.geocities.com/brenduh52/

No one is more arrogant toward women, more aggressive or scornful, than the man who is anxious about his virility.

Simone de Beauvoir

Science may have found a cure for most evils, but it has found no remedy for the worst of them all--the apathy of human beings.

Hellen Keller

I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person.

Unknown

Sk00T

Jan 13, 2001, 11:18:24 PM1/13/01
arm...@alt.net (Lady Veteran) wrote in
<cm026t8j3ibpbtc7n...@4ax.com>:

>On Fri, 12 Jan 2001 20:22:06 -0800, hahntsak <hahn...@yahoo.com>
>wrote:
>
>>i'm willing to get any treatment to lose my excess of 400 lbs.
>>the way people treat me is worse than the direct health risks of being
>>obese.
>>social regards to a condition is not considered by doctors.
>>women report husbands never touching them again after mastectomy; and
>>ileostomy / colostomy bag wearers have lost mates over "montserous"
>>appearances. and average sized to skinny mates have dumped mates that
>>too big. [forget forming a new relationship, unless you're female and
>>not too bad off - less than 300].
>>
>>i even would embrace the procedure know death was possible to 80% of
>>cases.
>>at least i might get a normal sized coffin.
>

>Hey kiddo you sound depressed. Would you like to start up e-mail?
>
>Bobbi

I wouldn't. You'll end up blowing your brains out listening to this fat
beached whale lesbian whine her fat toad head off.

Marty

marcy (:

Jan 14, 2001, 6:49:03 AM1/14/01
In article <93r9ag$k2f$4...@dosa.alt.net>,

SK...@alt.net (Sk00T) wrote:
> I wouldn't. You'll end up blowing your brains out listening to this
fat
> beached whale lesbian whine her fat toad head off.
>
> Marty

Now come on... what good can possibly come
from your comment? She's at least trying to
do something *good* and *constructive* when
you're being only rude and destructive. Why
not let her try to help someone else?

You claim you hate fat people, well... did
it ever occur to you that maybe if someone
was less depressed, he/she may not be as
fat? It's a machine infernale, Marty.

Nubianne Kthulah Black

Jan 14, 2001, 8:12:58 AM1/14/01
In article <93s3nf$7c7$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>,

Before you, a few people on both sides tried to help "Marty" to see
past his/her anger. In the end, one of them got screwed over and
accused of harrassing him and being a pedophile, another got so
snowjobbed to the point that she (a native speaker) can't seem to
understand simple English anymore, and the rest eventually realized
that this person is either sick, or playing some sort of weird RPG in
his/her mind that they can't seem to snap out of.

It's sad to say, but he/she is a completely lost cause, and the
supposed source of his/her anger is about as real as the 7 or 8
different identities he/she has used to scam people.

This particular virtual rampage began when folks here didn't want to
buy his/her weight loss scam. We're being "punished" for not falling
for his/her spam.

--
W.INKBlack - http://kthulah.rr.nu
"...but you got it right. I ^am^ the bitch that goes bump in the
night."

Sk00T

Jan 14, 2001, 11:03:58 AM1/14/01
kth...@my-deja.com (Nubianne Kthulah Black) wrote in
<93s8ko$akp$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>:

She also claimed that the pic I posted of me wasn't me, but from a gay
site, and that I was whacking off in the pic. She claimed she was going to
bust me but finally conceded that, yes, it could be me, especially after I
sent another friend of mine some pics of me from flight school in Florida.

>This particular virtual rampage began when folks here didn't want to
>buy his/her weight loss scam. We're being "punished" for not falling
>for his/her spam.

Actually, she's being punished for promoting and encouraging obesity.

>--
>W.INKBlack - http://kthulah.rr.nu
>"...but you got it right. I ^am^ the bitch that goes bump in the
>night."

Cuntianne is our local lesbian who runs a bunch of dyke porn sites on the
web. She has the body of a lightbulb, I kid you not. Her claim to fame is
running to all the anonymous NG's complaining about us and trying to get us
shut down, until they told her to fuck off, and telling people in here that
certain people deserve to be raped. When she's not doing that, she's
promoting obesity at any number of fat acceptance web sites.
The female she's referring to that went looney came in here
firing on me one day, accusing me of all kinds of stuff. I gave it back to
her, and now she's lost her mind in Ottawa Ontario. This person, btw, is a
worthless parasite owned by the government, a hagged out 47 year old
flapper ripping off Social Services. You'll find as you get to know people
in here that the fat acceptance movement is made up of a bunch of old fat
people living close to the poverty line. Pretty sad really.

Marty

Lady Veteran

Jan 14, 2001, 6:50:28 PM1/14/01
On Sun, 14 Jan 2001 11:49:03 GMT, marcy (: <pixe...@my-deja.com>
wrote:

Marty has a problem with my existence. He has decided to make himself
at home here even though he is as welcome as a rattlesnake. As long as
I am here he can't adequately take over the group.

Because of his behavior I am doing everything I can to get him
prosecuted. I have the documentation. All I need is a willing lawyer.
I tell them he is a rich punk and their ears perk right up. Can't
imagine why.....:-)

I just would not rely on marty to tell the truth about anything. If he
said the sky was blue, I would not believe it.

ryan

Jan 15, 2001, 1:57:58 AM1/15/01

hahntsak wrote:

> iand average sized to skinny mates have dumped mates that
> too big.

Well, that's human nature. Let me guess, this is somehow wrong? I think
the eating for two spirals out of control when the girl has a baby. Also,
from what I have seen, once a girl gets married, they think that since
they have a _life_ partner, they can blimp up. No true with me. Stay
thin like me or leave. I find fatness sick. SICK. When I go to the club
and see chubby girls with their stomachs hanging out, it sickens me more.
If I opened a club, I would have a scale at the front door.

Lee Martindale

Jan 15, 2001, 3:53:19 AM1/15/01
ryan wrote:

> Well, that's human nature.

And you'd know about being human how?

> Let me guess, this is somehow wrong?

Not if you're planning on hanging a sign around your neck
with "Shallow Twit" in very bold letters.

> I think
> the eating for two spirals out of control when the girl has a baby.

The voice of experience, ryan?

>Also,
> from what I have seen, once a girl gets married, they think that since
> they have a _life_ partner, they can blimp up.

I get the feeling you spent a great deal of time watching
Oprah and Jenny Jones. Or is it Jerry Springer?

> No true with me. Stay
> thin like me or leave.

Or save the time and trouble, and don't hook up with you in
the first place.

> I find fatness sick. SICK.

Then you have an inkling about how you make me feel.

> When I go to the club
> and see chubby girls with their stomachs hanging out, it sickens me more.

Solution: don't go to clubs.

> If I opened a club, I would have a scale at the front door.

You have a rich fantasy life there, fella. Get back to us when
you're out in the real world.

Yes, the holidays are over and I'm back.
--
Lee Martindale - Writer, Editor, Activist, Bard
Email: lma...@airmail.net

Sk00T

Jan 15, 2001, 5:36:09 AM1/15/01
nomor...@aol.net (ryan) wrote in <3A62A113...@aol.net>:

Yea..they should really stay indoors where society doesn't have to look at
the filthy fat degenerates. They are bad, worthless people who promote
obesity. They'll even tell their fat kids it's okay to be fat. Unfit
parents really. They should have their kids taken away from them.

Marty

Sk00T

Jan 15, 2001, 5:37:27 AM1/15/01
lma...@airmail.net (Lee Martindale) wrote in
<DF4F4EFE96E27D02.D66DE78E...@lp.airnews.net>:

Shut thew fuck up you filthy fat worthless cripple. No one gives a rats ass
what you think you pathetic old hag.

Marty

Nubianne Kthulah Black

Jan 15, 2001, 6:17:53 AM1/15/01
In article <3A62A113...@aol.net>,

You'd think people who hated fat would want to get chubby girls _into_
the club. Dancing is one of the best exercises for the mind and body
that there is.

Still, Ryan, opening up your own club with your own rules is an
excellent idea if what's available under others' ownership is too
"sick" for your tastes. It's fairly easy to do. Buy a building that's
up to code, find a couple of other really good managers and hire
them, hire some employees, a security consultant, and a few DJ's, get a
liquor license (if you want to serve more than soft drinks and such),
hire a bar tender, and so on.

Oh, and make sure it's in a place with no enforceable
anti-discrimination laws, very few fat people, and where women aren't
allowed to show their bellies in public...like Iraq.

--
W.INKBlack - http://kthulah.rr.nu
"...but you got it right. I ^am^ the bitch that goes bump in the
night."

Nubianne Kthulah Black

Jan 15, 2001, 6:25:22 AM1/15/01
In article
<DF4F4EFE96E27D02.D66DE78E...@lp.airnews.net>,
Lee Martindale <lma...@airmail.net> wrote:
<brev.>

> Yes, the holidays are over and I'm back.

Welcome back, Lee :)

Sk00T

Jan 15, 2001, 7:18:00 AM1/15/01
kth...@my-deja.com (Nubianne Kthulah Black) wrote in
<93um8u$591$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>:

Iraq has the right idea.

Marty

aMAZon

Jan 15, 2001, 8:58:59 AM1/15/01

Lee Martindale wrote:

> Yes, the holidays are over and I'm back.

Great! Hope your holidays were happy.

--
aMAZon
zesz...@worldnet.att.net

Lee Martindale

Jan 15, 2001, 11:48:32 AM1/15/01
Sk00T wrote:

> Shut thew fuck up you filthy fat worthless cripple.

Pointing up yet another of your failures: your inability to
make me "shut up".

> No one gives a rats ass
> what you think you pathetic old hag.

Well, on that we agree. You certainly are nobody.

--
Lee Martindale - Writer, Editor, Activist, Bard

Email: lma...@airmail.net

Lee Martindale

Jan 15, 2001, 11:51:08 AM1/15/01
aMAZon wrote:

> Great! Hope your holidays were happy.

They were wonderful, thanks!

--
Lee Martindale - Writer, Editor, Activist, Bard

Email: lma...@airmail.net

Lee Martindale

Jan 15, 2001, 11:49:33 AM1/15/01
Nubianne Kthulah Black wrote:

> Welcome back, Lee :)

Thanks!

--
Lee Martindale - Writer, Editor, Activist, Bard

Email: lma...@airmail.net

Lee Martindale

Jan 15, 2001, 11:46:19 AM1/15/01
Mortimer dribbled:

> Yea..they should really stay indoors where society doesn't have to look at > the filthy fat degenerates.

Careful, little one, you're pointing out one of your many
failures. We're still going wherever we want and doing whatever
we care to. And we're everywhere.

> They are bad, worthless people who promote
> obesity.

A judgement of character and worth coming from you...well, let's
just say the source defines the value.

> They'll even tell their fat kids it's okay to be fat. Unfit
> parents really. They should have their kids taken away from them.

Grow up and get back to us on parenting issues, infant.

> Marty

aMAZon

Jan 15, 2001, 12:35:40 PM1/15/01

Lee Martindale wrote:

> Mortimer dribbled:

> > They'll even tell their fat kids it's okay to be fat. Unfit
> > parents really. They should have their kids taken away from them.
>
> Grow up and get back to us on parenting issues, infant.

Take my kid away from me? Over my dead body.

For what earthly reason?

BTW, I just calculated her BMI. She's at 16, which might seem
low, but her physician reassures me she's very healthy.

Steve Chaney

Jan 15, 2001, 1:04:05 PM1/15/01
On Sat, 13 Jan 2001 08:28:15 GMT, marcy (: <pixe...@my-deja.com>
wrote:

>In article <93ovsl$3n$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>,

> Nubianne Kthulah Black <kth...@my-deja.com> wrote:
>
>> So I reccommend spending the money on some home equipment and a
>> personal trainer instead.
>>

>Ever noticed that insurance will cover some
>weight-related medications and treatment for
>weight-induced ailments, yet they'd *never*
>cover hiring a personal trainer?
>
>The health care system in the US is responsive -
>not proactive. That is why insurance will not
>cover birth control, but will cover prenatal
>and birth care.

Man, that is STUPID.

>The other problem you'd need to consider, however,
>is that when one is *that* fat, exercise could
>kill him/her too! Just imagine, for a second,
>a person on a bench - where you have to lie back
>to press weights. It's JELLY on a KNIFE. All the
>overflowing fat - there's more of the person
>falling off the side than there is actually on
>the bench.

You forgot to mention Jim Fixx.
Always remember Jim Fixx!

-- Steve

"God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
the courage to change the things I can,
and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the doctors who say,
'If you would just lose some weight you wouldn't have all these problems.'"
- Unknown

Steve Chaney

Jan 15, 2001, 1:14:56 PM1/15/01
On Mon, 15 Jan 2001 17:35:40 GMT, aMAZon <zesz...@worldnet.att.net>
wrote:

>Lee Martindale wrote:
>>
>> Mortimer dribbled:
>
>> > They'll even tell their fat kids it's okay to be fat. Unfit
>> > parents really. They should have their kids taken away from them.
>>
>> Grow up and get back to us on parenting issues, infant.
>
>Take my kid away from me? Over my dead body.

Or his.

-- Steve, fat bashers and child snatchers make great dog food!

===============================
gun...@surf-side.net (remove the "-" to email me)
http://www.self-acceptance.org
"As long as an enemy is judged solely by his
appearance, his victory is assured." - Outer Limits

Me

Jan 15, 2001, 6:01:28 PM1/15/01
On Mon, 15 Jan 2001 10:46:19 -0600, Lee Martindale
<lma...@airmail.net> wrote:
>Mortimer dribbled:
>
>> Yea..they should really stay indoors where society doesn't have to look at > the filthy fat degenerates.
>
>Careful, little one, you're pointing out one of your many
>failures. We're still going wherever we want and doing whatever
>we care to. And we're everywhere.
>
>> They are bad, worthless people who promote
>> obesity.
>
>A judgement of character and worth coming from you...well, let's
>just say the source defines the value.
>
>> They'll even tell their fat kids it's okay to be fat. Unfit
>> parents really. They should have their kids taken away from them.
>
>Grow up and get back to us on parenting issues, infant.

Did Marty Michael Cheryl ever tell you that he was a fat kid? I
wonder if his mom (who also happens to be fat) used to give him a hard
time about it? Or his dad, who supposedly died a couple of years, uh,
last year... well, Marty Michael Cheryl tells us that he died. I
wonder if he was fat, too.

Does Marty wish that the child welfare authorities had taken him from
his parents?

I guess Marty Michael Cheryl really thinks his parents suck since they
let him get so fat.

He was like *360* pounds. Uh, *305* pounds. Well, he was fat. For
years. I think he still is. He demands jpgs of people but refuses to
post his upon request. I think Marty has self-esteem issues that may
explain why he doesn't post a jpg holding his cat, It.

Marty's got "issues".

Sk00T

Jan 15, 2001, 7:21:58 PM1/15/01
m...@dbtech.net (Me) wrote in <3a637fd1....@news.dbtech.net>:

So does one frustrated Jew who blames the world for the Holocaust.

Marty

Me

Jan 15, 2001, 8:13:13 PM1/15/01

Nice try at avoidance, but it's clear you wussed out.

So, did you call the Canadian child welfare department to report your
parents when they allowed you to get so fat? Was your mother so cruel
to you that you associated cruelty with fat, the same way Brenda seems
to have done with her father?

So, why can't we see you in all your glorious splenditude holding
Cousin It?

Got jpg?

A real one? Of you? Instead of some poor schlub's you solicited off
usenet?

And you should know that you don't have to be fat to accept people's
size, nor do you have to be Jewish to notice that there's something
sick and perverted about pushing videos of dying Jews for
entertainment.

>Marty

Lady Veteran

Jan 15, 2001, 8:05:09 PM1/15/01
On Mon, 15 Jan 2001 02:53:19 -0600, Lee Martindale
<lma...@airmail.net> wrote:

>Yes, the holidays are over and I'm back.

Welcome back! I missed you :-)

Lady Veteran

Jan 15, 2001, 8:09:04 PM1/15/01
On Mon, 15 Jan 2001 23:01:28 GMT, m...@dbtech.net (Me) wrote:

>Marty's got "issues".

Now that is a classic understatement if I ever heard one.

Steve Chaney

Jan 15, 2001, 8:35:07 PM1/15/01
On Mon, 15 Jan 2001 23:01:28 GMT, m...@dbtech.net (Me) wrote:

>On Mon, 15 Jan 2001 10:46:19 -0600, Lee Martindale
><lma...@airmail.net> wrote:
>>Mortimer dribbled:
>>
>>> Yea..they should really stay indoors where society doesn't have to look at > the filthy fat degenerates.
>>
>>Careful, little one, you're pointing out one of your many
>>failures. We're still going wherever we want and doing whatever
>>we care to. And we're everywhere.
>>
>>> They are bad, worthless people who promote
>>> obesity.
>>
>>A judgement of character and worth coming from you...well, let's
>>just say the source defines the value.
>>
>>> They'll even tell their fat kids it's okay to be fat. Unfit
>>> parents really. They should have their kids taken away from them.
>>
>>Grow up and get back to us on parenting issues, infant.
>
>Did Marty Michael Cheryl ever tell you that he was a fat kid? I
>wonder if his mom (who also happens to be fat) used to give him a hard
>time about it? Or his dad, who supposedly died a couple of years, uh,
>last year... well, Marty Michael Cheryl tells us that he died. I
>wonder if he was fat, too.
>
>Does Marty wish that the child welfare authorities had taken him from
>his parents?
>
>I guess Marty Michael Cheryl really thinks his parents suck

^^^^
And that's another story, too.

>since they
>let him get so fat.
>
>He was like *360* pounds. Uh, *305* pounds. Well, he was fat. For
>years. I think he still is. He demands jpgs of people but refuses to
>post his upon request. I think Marty has self-esteem issues that may
>explain why he doesn't post a jpg holding his cat, It.
>
>Marty's got "issues".

More importantly he's got a hospital bill.

-- Steve

Sk00T

Jan 15, 2001, 9:18:02 PM1/15/01
m...@dbtech.net (Me) wrote in <3a639eeb....@news.dbtech.net>:

Nice smoke and mirror trip my frustrated Jew.

>So, did you call the Canadian child welfare department to report your
>parents when they allowed you to get so fat?

They had nothing to do with me being fat. They didn't forcefeed me
numbskull. Is this your best shot at trying to get a rise out of me,
because you're failing miserably. And doesn't one have to be on welfare
before you report them to welfare. Like you maybe? Off your meds again?

> Was your mother so cruel
>to you that you associated cruelty with fat, the same way Brenda seems
>to have done with her father?

Brenda is better than you in every way possible. I'd bet you're a
frustrated 60 year old crackpot that hasn't had a good fuck in years.

>So, why can't we see you in all your glorious splenditude holding
>Cousin It?

Maybe because you're not a friend, and I owe you nothing? And it's not we,
it's you. I know you would like nothing better than for me to be in a NG
where I was against everyone with no support, but that's not the case here.
You'd best move on frustrated one. You're constant whining will get no
results except laughter.

>Got jpg?

Oh yes. I sent Brenda a bunch from Florida. But they're for my friends in
here to view. Not some Holocaust-obessed fanatic.

>A real one? Of you? Instead of some poor schlub's you solicited off
>usenet?

It was a real me.

>And you should know that you don't have to be fat to accept people's
>size,

Even fatties think other fatties are disgusting.

> nor do you have to be Jewish to notice that there's something
>sick and perverted about pushing videos of dying Jews for
>entertainment.

Ahhhh...poor baby. Did you weep when you wrote that? Didn't Mommy tell you
it's a tough ole' sling on Internet? You should be up at alt.grotesque
whining your head off, not here. Or whining your loser mouth off at the
white power NG's. The Jewish people have no reason to have any respect for
you. They're posted all the time for entertainment. ;)

Marty

>>Marty

A.J. Davenport

Jan 15, 2001, 9:38:16 PM1/15/01

Lee Martindale wrote:

SNIP

as Lee shows a moron his place in life!

> Yes, the holidays are over and I'm back.

Welcome back Lee! Happy New Year!

A pleasure as always.

Nothing much happening here, just the chronics getting their asses kicked.

As, usual.

SSDD

A J
Because, somebody has to be the Diva!

Lady Veteran

Jan 15, 2001, 10:20:24 PM1/15/01
On Tue, 16 Jan 2001 01:13:13 GMT, m...@dbtech.net (Me) wrote:
>Nice try at avoidance, but it's clear you wussed out.
>
>So, did you call the Canadian child welfare department to report your
>parents when they allowed you to get so fat? Was your mother so cruel
>to you that you associated cruelty with fat, the same way Brenda seems
>to have done with her father?
>
>So, why can't we see you in all your glorious splenditude holding
>Cousin It?
>
>Got jpg?
>
>A real one? Of you? Instead of some poor schlub's you solicited off
>usenet?
>
>And you should know that you don't have to be fat to accept people's
>size, nor do you have to be Jewish to notice that there's something
>sick and perverted about pushing videos of dying Jews for
>entertainment.

You have a gift for understatement. He will not show a true picture of
himself because he is fat as he is tall. He hates himself for it so to
compensate, he spews venom over the internet.

Poor schmuck...

ryan

Jan 15, 2001, 11:56:08 PM1/15/01

Nubianne Kthulah Black wrote:

> Oh, and make sure it's in a place with no enforceable
> anti-discrimination laws, very few fat people, and where women aren't
> allowed to show their bellies in public...like Iraq.

I still live in a _free state_, where a person has the right to
discriminate for whatever reason. Just like if a fat person wanted a fat's
only club, they could bar me. It's in the Constitution. The Supreme Court
agrees. If the Boy Scouts can ban gays, I can ban fatties.

Sk00T

Jan 16, 2001, 12:09:33 AM1/16/01
nomor...@aol.net (ryan) wrote in <3A63D608...@aol.net>:

But if you want to call the fat cunt FATSO at the top of your lungs, that's
your right under the 1st. A.

Marty

Lee Martindale

Jan 15, 2001, 10:40:41 PM1/15/01
"A.J. Davenport" wrote:

> Welcome back Lee! Happy New Year!

Thanks, and same to ya.

> A pleasure as always.
> Nothing much happening here, just the chronics getting their asses kicked.

I ran a quick scan of the backstream, and aside from noticing that
the only people posting were those who claim to be "hot", "in
demand", etc. (Mortimer, Tacky, et al), didn't see that I missed
anything.

--
Lee Martindale - Writer, Editor, Activist, Bard

Email: lma...@airmail.net

Nubianne Kthulah Black

Jan 16, 2001, 2:49:54 AM1/16/01
In article <3A63D608...@aol.net>,

ryan <nomor...@aol.net> wrote:

> Nubianne Kthulah Black wrote:
>
> > Oh, and make sure it's in a place with no enforceable
> > anti-discrimination laws, very few fat people, and where women
aren't
> > allowed to show their bellies in public...like Iraq.
>
> I still live in a _free state_, where a person has the right to
> discriminate for whatever reason.

Which state is that?

Last I heard, the U.S. still had sodomy laws against consenting
adults...So bad, in fact, that Gay run AIDS clinics don't get
government funding in some states, even if they treat non Gays. I live
in one of the most religious countries in the world (Israel), and they
don't have those kinds of archaic laws anymore.

> Just like if a fat person wanted a
fat's
> only club, they could bar me.

Actually, they couldn't, if you really wanted to get into it for
reasons other than to harrass people. If you took it to court, they
would have to prove that your being there would somehow harm the club.

> It's in the Constitution. The Supreme
Court
> agrees. If the Boy Scouts can ban gays, I can ban fatties.

The Boy Scouts won that because, being conservative Christian, having
Gay people there would be against what they stand for. The Boy Scouts
have become a little less hard-core about the Christian thing, but it's
obviously geared towards straight males. Being in the Boy Scouts would
be harmful both ways, and it has been, despite what alot of people say.
It's been more that boys have harmed other boys who they thought might
be Gay than the other way around. Then there's also the close quarters
problem. The Boy Scouts don't have near the discipline and supervision
that there is in the military, and a guy has a right not to camp with
people he doesn't want to, in a privately sponsored thing.

A Gay man joining the Boy scouts would be like a Black man joining the
KKK. I've heard urban legend that it's been done...a Black separatist
joining the KKK because he believed that Blacks and Whites should be
separate. I don't know if that story is true though.

On the other hand, former "men's clubs" are now open to women. I think
that also, a woman can join the Boy Scouts.

So, discrimination laws aren't cut and dry, but precedents are there to
balance the freedom of association with anti-discrimination.

Honestly, I don't think that anyone fat would want to go to your club
once you made it clear how you felt about it. Why would anyone want to
pay someone who hated them? It's more likely that all you'd have to do
is say you hated fat people in the press release, or on opening night,
and you'd be boycotted by fat people, and nobody would be at your club
unless they hated fat people just like you.

See...Not everybody's into hanging around places where there are mostly
people who hate them, and who they don't like either.

::chuckle::

ryan

Jan 16, 2001, 7:45:52 AM1/16/01

Nubianne Kthulah Black wrote:

> Which state is that?

Indiana. We have a strong, pro individual freedom movement here.

> Last I heard, the U.S. still had sodomy laws against consenting
> adults...

Those are old religious laws that are never enforced. The only sex laws
enforced now are child molestation, pornography, rape, etc.. Anyone can
have any type of sex they want, as long as it's not out in public.

> So bad, in fact, that Gay run AIDS clinics don't get
> government funding in some states, even if they treat non Gays.

And they shouldn't. Since I didn't go and have fuck 100 people and get
AIDS, why should I have to pay for someone who did such risky behavior.
The U.S. (and most conservative states) still believe in personal
responsibility. Our tax dollars should be used for goods that affect ALL.
These are roads, etc. Treating a small group for AIDS does not help us who
use good judgment. All it does is prolong disease carriers really. I am
not bashing people with STDs, but that's just life. The only people I feel
sorry for who have AIDS are those who got tainted blood or raped. Those
who believed whore girls or boys knew the risk, and they choose to NOT play
it safe.

> I live in one of the most religious countries in the world (Israel), and
> they
> don't have those kinds of archaic laws anymore.

Archaic only if your a socialist. I happen to like these laws. My money
should go to me.

> Actually, they couldn't, if you really wanted to get into it for
> reasons other than to harrass people. If you took it to court, they
> would have to prove that your being there would somehow harm the club.

Wrong, if there are other clubs which offer dancing, etc. than it's ok.
An example is ladies only fitness clubs and a men's only golf course in
Indiana. Both businesses are based on the fact that only one sex is
allowed. The courts are NOT allowed to destroy a business. By
desegregating such places, a substantial risk of loss of business could
occur.

> The Boy Scouts won that because, being conservative Christian, having
> Gay people there would be against what they stand for.

Wrong. The BSA won due to free association clauses in the constitution.
Being conservative and Christian had NOTHING to do with it. It has to do
with their rules, but the court looked at the organization and said are
they allowed to do this. Yes they are, as should any private organization.

> On the other hand, former "men's clubs" are now open to women. I think
> that also, a woman can join the Boy Scouts.

Nope, but boys can join the girl scouts due to THEIR rules. Men's clubs
such as the YMCA had to let females in cause they took PUBLIC tax dollars.
If there was not a women's version of the YMCA, then the men's club would
have to let people in. Ladies Only in Indy doesn't have to let men in and
no court would force the issue.

> Honestly, I don't think that anyone fat would want to go to your club
> once you made it clear how you felt about it. Why would anyone want to
> pay someone who hated them? It's more likely that all you'd have to do
> is say you hated fat people in the press release, or on opening night,
> and you'd be boycotted by fat people, and nobody would be at your club
> unless they hated fat people just like you.

So a bunch of hot girls dancing in my club? Sounds good to me.

Sk00T

Jan 16, 2001, 8:27:39 AM1/16/01
nomor...@aol.net (ryan) wrote in <3A644280...@aol.net>:

Don't call us Blobbi. We'll call you. LOL!

Marty