<knock, knock> Anybody home?

Katrina M Butcher

May 15, 2007, 9:24:43 AM5/15/07
Anyone still read this list?

Katrina

Mary-Anne G. Wolf

May 15, 2007, 4:58:44 PM5/15/07
Oh yes, I am here.

I actually tried to change my oversight moderation
to a different email address, and that did not work,
and I wondered how to fix it, but I tried to contact
Jay and the way I did it did not work, so I hope he
is okay.

I have got a serious case of Spring Fever,
and it is very hard to keep my nose to the grindstone
and get my work done. I want to go outside and be
totally useless and frolic under the blue sky.

And I am actually fit enough that I can almost frolic,
but I'm still plenty massive.

Mary-Anne
@--------------------

JeanC

May 15, 2007, 7:16:28 PM5/15/07
On May 15, 6:24 am, "Katrina M Butcher"

<kmrow...@gwise.louisville.edu> wrote:
> Anyone still read this list?
>
> Katrina

Still hanging around, tho I haven't been checking the boards too often
as I just started an intersession summer school class and I've got
LOTS of reading for that class.

Jean C
"To lose confidence in one's body is to lose confidence in oneself"
Simone de Beauvoir
JeanC's Cat House and Shooting Society
http://jeancscathouseandshootingsociety.blogspot.com/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/jeanc/
http://www.youtube.com/JeanCsCatHouse
http://www.uidaho.edu/~bjcraw/

Suitably Denatured

May 15, 2007, 10:18:49 PM5/15/07
"Katrina M Butcher" <kmro...@gwise.louisville.edu>, in article <46497C5B.3...@gwise.louisville.edu>, dixit:

>Anyone still read this list?

Still here! Almost never have anything to say.

--
Piglet

Nancy Lebovitz

May 16, 2007, 11:39:59 PM5/16/07

Katrina M Butcher <kmro...@gwise.louisville.edu> wrote:
>Anyone still read this list?

I'm still reading.
--
Nancy Lebovitz http://www.nancybuttons.com

http://nancylebov.livejournal.com
My two favorite colors are "Oooooh" and "SHINY!".

Irfon-Kim Ahmad

May 15, 2007, 5:32:16 PM5/15/07
Katrina M Butcher <kmro...@gwise.louisville.edu> wrote:
> Anyone still read this list?

Yep.

Serene

May 15, 2007, 7:25:56 PM5/15/07
Katrina M Butcher wrote:
> Anyone still read this list?

*wave*

I'm still around. Life is good, and sedate, just the way I like it.
My health has been worrisome lately, but look on the bright side
-- I've been educating my doctor about how Gosh, Thin People Get
Sick, Too, Doc!

Over. And over. And over. I may run out of the energy to keep being
a poster child with him, but it's worth a shot while I can bear to
do it.

Serene

Sagittaria

May 15, 2007, 9:15:48 PM5/15/07
"Katrina M Butcher" <kmro...@gwise.louisville.edu> wrote in

> Anyone still read this list?
>
> Katrina

I'm out here....

--
---->Sagittaria<----
http://sagittaria.livejournal.com

Librarians are hiding something. - Stephen Colbert

Katrina M Butcher

May 16, 2007, 9:17:08 AM5/16/07
Hi. You wrote:
>Anyone still read this list?

I do indeed. I'm fat, a keyboardist/percussionist and poet living in
Philadelphia. I'm also Hispanic/Italian by ethnicity and totally blind
from birth. What about you?

Orlando

___________________

For some reason, this note didn't go to the list but to only me. Hmm?

I am 36, married, fat and just finished my masters degree program in library
science. I am a sporadic mix of Scot-Irish, German, and Native American. I
wear glasses but not for reading but my father is legally blind - though
sometimes he sees quite well.

I am trying to redefine my life outside of being a "graduate student" right
now. Other than I love dogs, I don't know what else about me that isn't in
flux - LOL!

Katrina

Cheryl Martin

May 20, 2007, 2:35:36 PM5/20/07
In article <f2d6u4$bvv$1...@pcls6.std.com>,

Mary-Anne G. Wolf <m...@TheWorld.com> wrote:
>Oh yes, I am here.
>
>I actually tried to change my oversight moderation
>to a different email address, and that did not work,
>and I wondered how to fix it, but I tried to contact
>Jay and the way I did it did not work, so I hope he
>is okay.

He is okay. What address did you use? He can be reached at
dene...@deepthot.org

Cheryl

--
*Moderator: rec.arts.sf.tv.babylon5.moderated ,sci.space.moderated *
*http://www.grumpywitch.org http://dragonnette.livejournal.com *