Hello out there!

JeanC

Mar 24, 2008, 6:33:38 PM3/24/08
Very quiet here of late. Spring has supposedly sprung here in North
Idaho, but while the sun is shining it is frickin' COLD!!!!!
BRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Taking a class and enjoying it, I've 2 or 3 more required classes to
get my 2nd bachlor's degree, then I have to decide if I am going to go
on to collect a 3rd BS or look at a Masters. I'm leaning towards the
3rd BS :D

Been getting a lot more serious with my photography. I've had actual
honest to Goddess clients (okay, guys my hubby works with) who I took
pictures for that will appear on websites featuring their works. No
cash paid, but we are discussing trade of services or I think I will
have them get me more camera and vid cam batteries as payment. But
this is just a start towards making actual real money with my hobby.

I've also opened a CafePress shop, Purple Ducky Designs (
http://www.cafepress.com/purpleducky )where I am featuring some of my
artwork and photos. I've only a few designs as yet, most of them are
in the Body Image section which features Fat/Size acceptance designs.

So, how is everyone else doing?

Jean C
"To lose confidence in one's body is to lose confidence in oneself"
Simone de Beauvoir
JeanC's Cat House and Shooting Society
my blog: http://www.purple-ducky.com/
my photos: http://www.flickr.com/photos/jeanc/
my videos: http://www.youtube.com/JeanCsCatHouse
my store: http://www.cafepress.com/purpleducky

Serene Sprat

Mar 24, 2008, 9:38:52 PM3/24/08
JeanC wrote:
> Very quiet here of late. Spring has supposedly sprung here in North
> Idaho, but while the sun is shining it is frickin' COLD!!!!!
> BRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aww. I won't tell you what the weather's like here in Oakland. :-)

> Taking a class and enjoying it, I've 2 or 3 more required classes to
> get my 2nd bachlor's degree, then I have to decide if I am going to go
> on to collect a 3rd BS or look at a Masters. I'm leaning towards the
> 3rd BS :D

School junky, huh? ;-)

> I've also opened a CafePress shop, Purple Ducky Designs (
> http://www.cafepress.com/purpleducky )where I am featuring some of my
> artwork and photos. I've only a few designs as yet, most of them are
> in the Body Image section which features Fat/Size acceptance designs.

Fun.

> So, how is everyone else doing?

I'm doing well. I was working three part-time jobs (two from home,
one outside the house), and I just resigned from the one outside of
the house, because I really like being home, and I was dreading
going to that job every day.

I'm not sure how long it's been since I updated, but I had thyroid
surgery in November. I'm mostly healed up, but I still have some
pain and fatigue that I'm dealing with pretty well (see previous
paragraph). And I planted a garden this year, so that's making me
really happy.

Otherwise, life goes on much as usual -- I love my family and my
neighborhood, and things are mostly good.

Serene