Norfolk MA?

Mary-Anne G. Wolf

Jun 18, 2007, 9:54:51 AM6/18/07
I received an email from a person who identified himself as Michael,
quoting a relatively technical article I posted some time ago on the
logistics of women who require large cup sizes acquiring strapless
bras.

He said he would be moving to Norfolk (presumably Massachusetts) for
work in August, and asked if there were any BBW groups there.

I do not live near Norfolk and I am not aware of any.

We can guess from the selection of article about his sexual
orientation and the physical shape of BBW he prefers. He did not say
whether he was looking for an ongoing relationship, temporary
amusement, or something else.

I know nothing more about this person, but the email was completely
polite, and I generally approve of relationships of some sort when all
adult parties are willing.

Can anyone suggest any useful information I might email to this person?

Suggestions by email are also welcome if you need to be discrete. We
have little enough traffic that I do not feel that I need to
summarize.

Mary-Anne