Ya might be interested in this one

1 view

Mike Tyo

Aug 30, 2006, 2:21:47 AM8/30/06
Hey guys,

I was doing a little froggin' around on the Internet to see what
"trouble" I could get into, and I stumbled on a radio program that was
produced about 11 years ago, and it's called "Dreaming of Fat Men". It's
about four large women who gathered in a studio for a dinner, and they
talked about various issues surrounding a lot of things pertaining to size,
food, family, etc. I found out from reading an interview with the producer
that it was met with mixed reviews; however, it did receive an award. I
found it to be very interesting, to say the least.

If ya wanna listen to the show, go to:
http://www.thirdcoastfestival.org/3player.asp?fileId=dreaming
Perhaps this was something that some of you may have heard at some point in
the past - but it'll definitely keep your ears open as it did mine.

If ya have any trouble getting it live, let me know as I can get it to
you another way.

Cheers,

Mike