NAAFA anyone?

Katrina M Butcher

May 22, 2007, 10:00:32 AM5/22/07
Anyone here involved with NAAFA or any similar organization?

Katrina

Mary-Anne G. Wolf

May 23, 2007, 1:14:06 PM5/23/07
I had been involved in NAAFA a long long time ago.
Why do you ask?

naafa.org still exists as best I can tell.

Mary-Anne
@--------------------

Stef

May 24, 2007, 11:48:50 PM5/24/07
In article <4652BF40.3...@gwise.louisville.edu>,

Katrina M Butcher <kmro...@gwise.louisville.edu> wrote:
>Anyone here involved with NAAFA or any similar organization?

For some values of involved - I am a member, know some of the
organizers, and went to a convention two years ago.

--
Stef ** st...@cat-and-dragon.com <*> http://www.cat-and-dragon.com/stef
**

Mark Kramer

May 24, 2007, 9:54:00 PM5/24/07
>Anyone here involved with NAAFA or any similar organization?

I buy car parts there.

LadyJane

May 30, 2007, 7:37:02 AM5/30/07
On May 22, 10:00 am, "Katrina M Butcher"

<kmrow...@gwise.louisville.edu> wrote:
> Anyone here involved with NAAFA or any similar organization?
>
> Katrina

I've been sortof involved for awhile,even if I've recently dropped out
of the local group.
Why?

Jane

Katrina M Butcher

May 31, 2007, 8:21:33 AM5/31/07
I guess I feel like I've sort of fallen away from this aspect of my life.
I've been too busy. I feel the pressure to obsess on my weight and I hate
that it takes time away from things I could be doing.

There is so much crap science out there. People just fall for it all the
time. But, I got tired of being the lone crusader, you know?

Katrina