A powerful option to try

nfried...@gmail.com

Dec 2, 2008, 4:09:38 AM12/2/08
Hi Y'all,

I've seen the posts about helping people with depression and wanted to
share with you some powerful help there is out there.

There is a website called www.Westernwallprayers.org which will match
you up with a person in Jerusalem who will pray 40 days at the Western
Wall for you.  It's a long-standing mystical Jerusalem tradition that
helps people's prayers get answered (health, children, income,
whatever). My friend said that both of her cousins signed up when they
were single, and they both got engaged after their 40 days were up.
She also signed up for an easy and natural birth and defied her c-
section odds by giving birth naturally to a 9-pound baby.

They raise donations to support struggling Jerusalem families.

Anyway, just thought I'd spread the word.  Seems like an good idea.