Paxil and the risk of birth defects

1 view

kr0

Feb 7, 2006, 5:10:49 PM2/7/06
Apparently mothers who take the antidepressant Paxil, also known as
paroxetine, during pregnancy may be at a greater risk of their baby being
born with congenital or cardiovascular birth defects. The FDA has issued an
alert on this and has warned both patients and physicians about the risks
involved when prescribing Paxil during pregnancy or breast feeding. You can
find more information about the specific risks involved at
http://www.lawyersandsettlements.com/case/paxil_birth_defects as well as
related news involving this drug. A free case evaluation is also provided
for those who might have been affected by this. I thought that this might be
of interest and hope that it may be of some help.

kr0

Alhggyb

Feb 7, 2006, 11:20:27 PM2/7/06

Will people kindly stop posting about this. This is the 4th time I've
seen this on here. It is old news.

By the way, it is not called Paxil over here in the UK. That will
confuse some people. It is called Seroxat.

Al

Novawolf

Apr 7, 2006, 11:56:16 PM4/7/06

"Alhggyb" <alan...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message

> kr0 wrote:
>> Apparently mothers who take the antidepressant Paxil, also known as

And this is ASSuming this information will apply to everyone. I couldn't
care less that it causes birth defects, since I will never have children. It
works and that's what matters.