magickally changing the world

David Dalton

Jul 2, 2019, 12:09:31 AM7/2/19
Here’s a summary of my latest possibly insane attempt to magickally change
the world:

In the last couple of days I made one more attempt to get my four components
material (global new age onset magickal workings) activated, this time by
using Gaia, Sola, and Luna as intercessors, getting them to judge the
material and submit what they accepted to ALL (The ALL, The Source, note that
many Wiccans view their Horned God and Goddess as male and female aspects of
ALL) who would then activate it. There was then an activation sequence but I
have since divined by perineum click divination that it was another fake
activation sequence. So earlier this evening I resolved to treat this as a
local matter, and asked Gaia, Sola, Luna, and Human to, as a group, judge my
four components material and pass what they like and are able to activate. I
hope that the coming new moon and solar eclipse is a propitious time to
attempt this.

--
David Dalton dal...@nfld.com http://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
“Goin' away far across the sea/But I'll be back for you/I'm gonna tell

Colonel Edmund J. Burke

Jul 2, 2019, 4:01:49 PM7/2/19
On 7/1/2019 9:09 PM, David Dalton wrote:
> Here’s a summary of my latest possibly insane attempt to magickally change
> the world:
>
> In the last couple of days I made one more attempt to get my four components
> material (global new age onset magickal workings) activated, this time by
> using Gaia, Sola, and Luna as intercessors, getting them to judge the
> material and submit what they accepted to ALL (The ALL, The Source, note that
> many Wiccans view their Horned God and Goddess as male and female aspects of
> ALL) who would then activate it. There was then an activation sequence but I
> have since divined by perineum click divination that it was another fake
> activation sequence. So earlier this evening I resolved to treat this as a
> local matter, and asked Gaia, Sola, Luna, and Human to, as a group, judge my
> four components material and pass what they like and are able to activate. I
> hope that the coming new moon and solar eclipse is a propitious time to
> attempt this.

penis erectus

David

Jul 4, 2019, 12:07:56 AM7/4/19

"David Dalton" wrote in message
Who is Luna?

David Dalton

Jul 5, 2019, 2:59:57 PM7/5/19
On Jul 2, 2019, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.22CB107902...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> Here’s a summary of my latest possibly insane attempt to magickally change
> the world:
>
> In the last couple of days I made one more attempt to get my four components
> material (global new age onset magickal workings) activated, this time by
> using Gaia, Sola, and Luna as intercessors, getting them to judge the
> material and submit what they accepted to ALL (The ALL, The Source, note that
> many Wiccans view their Horned God and Goddess as male and female aspects of
> ALL) who would then activate it. There was then an activation sequence but I
> have since divined by perineum click divination that it was another fake
> activation sequence. So earlier this evening I resolved to treat this as a
> local matter, and asked Gaia, Sola, Luna, and Human to, as a group, judge my
> four components material and pass what they like and are able to activate. I
> hope that the coming new moon and solar eclipse is a propitious time to
> attempt this.

That attempt failed so, during this waxing crescent, I am trying once
more by invoking/praying to ALL. If this new attempt fails I will
give it a rest until next month.

--
David Dalton dal...@nfld.com http://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
“I see my light come shining/From the west unto the east

David

Jul 5, 2019, 6:28:49 PM7/5/19

"David Dalton" wrote in message
he at a lot to say