solar cycle may be a high one

1 view

David Dalton

Dec 9, 2020, 11:37:42 PM12/9/20
https://www.sciencealert.com/the-new-sunspot-cycle-could-be-one-of-the-
strongest-we-ve-ever-recorded

or, since that may be broken across two lines, here is a short
clickable link:

https://tinyurl.com/y55n7du5

That may have effects on me (and perhaps others), since as I have
discussed on my Salmon on the Thorns web page, the sunspot
cycle and individual events within it have affected me in the past.

--
David Dalton dal...@nfld.com http://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
“And now the angry morning/Gives the early signs of warning/You must face

David

Dec 10, 2020, 5:50:37 AM12/10/20

"David Dalton" wrote in message
I got some antacid liquid.