Feeling pretty good tonight

David Dalton

Feb 21, 2021, 11:33:25 PM2/21/21
I don’t know yet if my four components are having any effect,
but at least I feel quite good (+1 on a scale of -10 to +10,
where -2 to +2 is normal mood range) and steady and
have my hopes up.

If you are interested in the progress of my four components
(global new age onset magickal workings), see the thread
“Gaia on Level -2 by itself” on alt.religion.druid . Supposedly
they have included some mental health healing so far
already and will include more after the physical evolution
related transformation and healing begins, which I hope
will be sometime Tuesday.

Follow up and let me and other readers know if you too
have experienced an improvement in mental health.

--
David Dalton dal...@nfld.com http://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
“And now the angry morning/Gives the early signs of warning/You must face

%

Feb 22, 2021, 5:21:05 AM2/22/21
On 2/21/2021 11:33 PM, David Dalton wrote:
> I don’t know yet if my four components are having any effect,
> but at least I feel quite good (+1 on a scale of -10 to +10,
> where -2 to +2 is normal mood range) and steady and
> have my hopes up.
>
> If you are interested in the progress of my four components
> (global new age onset magickal workings), see the thread
> “Gaia on Level -2 by itself” on alt.religion.druid . Supposedly
> they have included some mental health healing so far
> already and will include more after the physical evolution
> related transformation and healing begins, which I hope
> will be sometime Tuesday.
>
> Follow up and let me and other readers know if you too
> have experienced an improvement in mental health.

shuddup