I funnelled a "take your medication" spell

David Dalton

Dec 29, 2020, 2:50:55 AM12/29/20
Two (or was it three?) nights ago after I posted about an assisted
shaktipat attempt to various newsgroups and Facebook groups,
I experienced an odd attraction to a medication bottle and intuited
that someone had hit me with a “take your medication” spell.
Since I had already taken my medication and was not in any
discomfort, I ignored it and did not take any extra medication.

However then last night (the night of the 27th) I retroactively
funnelled the spell, so then it was adjusted by Gaia, Sola,
Luna, and Ghuman1 to only work if the target actually
needs the medication, and otherwise there might even
be a bounce on the spell caster.

But this doesn’t apply just to me, but to other current and
future instances of the spell in my global region, and to
past instances that had been having an ongoing effect.

And I think it applies to any version of the spell including
the simplest, being a simple willing to “take your medication”.
So anyway this supposedly would have affected many
more, including some who have been overmedicated.

However I don’t advocate coming off medication suddenly
but by gradual tapering, and I am not about to come
off my medication just yet, but I am certainly not about
to take any extra medication unless I am in distress.

Also more medication is not about to change my religious
or magickal beliefs, and my comparison of myself to
past figures including Taliesin is based on patterns and
individual events in my mood/mystic cycles compared to
theirs, and would not be changed by more medication.

Happy full moon (in less than 20 hours)!

--
David Dalton dal...@nfld.com http://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
“And now the angry morning/Gives the early signs of warning/You must face

David Dalton

Dec 30, 2020, 12:06:58 AM12/30/20
On Dec 29, 2020, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.259B175D00...@news.eternal-september.org>):
The adjustments did not take effect until earlier tonight,
about four hours ago, say 0100 UTC Dec. 30.

David Dalton

Jan 4, 2021, 1:44:08 AM1/4/21
On Dec 29, 2020, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.259B175D00...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> However then last night (the night of the 27th) I retroactively
> funnelled the spell, so then it was adjusted by Gaia, Sola,
> Luna, and Ghuman1 to only work if the target actually
> needs the medication, and otherwise there might even
> be a bounce on the spell caster.

Here’s an edited excerpt from the thread “January 3/4, 2021
attempt” on alt.magick where I effectively gave an ultimatum
to my four local main deities.

The effects of the adjustments in the main funnel component
+popthrough funnel sub cumulative came up to full strength
11:36 p.m. Jan. 3 --> 12:42 a.m. (0412 UTC) Jan. 4.

Hieronymus B. Sparkplug

Jan 12, 2021, 6:47:32 PM1/12/21
I do not need a funnel to take my medication. MediSafe smartphone
meds reminder app is adequate on this planet. Doset boxes are anathema
to me too.

Fun fun funnel.

Hieronymus B. Sparkplug