Mexican farm again I see..

Brian G

Nov 12, 2022, 6:37:39 AM11/12/22
Ah yes the Guy with his Mexican farm. I thought many years ago that this was
genuine, but now I waver between it being a turn on fantasy for him, or some
dodgy police ploy to catch dem perverts.

Brian
--

-----
Mildew...@blueyonder.co.uk is the alter ego of

a425couple

Nov 18, 2022, 6:33:43 PM11/18/22
On 11/12/22 03:37, Brian G wrote:
> Ah yes the Guy with his Mexican farm. I thought many years ago that this was
> genuine, but now I waver between it being a turn on fantasy for him, or some
> dodgy police ploy to catch dem perverts.
>

> Brian

As to the above, yeah, I do not know.

I am glad to see you are still around and able to post.

I have had computer problems, so great and continuing
problems with newsgroups.

About the Covid,,,, what a major, and continuing disruption
to the world.
But gradually, we are getting closer to the old normal life.
My wife and I had gotten 2 vaccines in early 2021. Then
another in late 2021.
But in early 2022 the wife had what felt like a medium cold,
but tested positive for Covid. I never did get it!

Then just before we left on a grand vacation, I'd gotten
another booster. Then with a tourist group, we did "The Exodus
Tour".
10 days in Egypt from Aswan to Cairo, to Alexandria, then
under the Suez Canal into Sinai, then Jordan's Petra &
thru West Bank into Israel for 10 more days, finally Jerusalem.
We lost people along the tour with sicknesses, including Covid.
But upon getting tested to fly back home, I was tested
as positive. BAM, 7 days in isolation in an Isralie
Covid hotel. Three bag meals delivered to the door
each day. I never had any symptoms! Oh well, at least it
only barely reduced our tour!

Bummer, that nothing better to do,,,,, but the wife
did not want to ------- because she claimed the walls
were too thin !!!!

Have you been up to anything fun lately?

Brian G

Nov 25, 2022, 6:34:55 AM11/25/22
I have been well, I see a lot of people are on this new social network,
mastadon or whatever. Not that I've got time for all that. You are more
travelled than I as to be honest travel does not appeal when you cannot see
anything!

Covid. Mainly being provided here with no hassles, but as far as I am aware
never had it either.
You have much more likelyhood when coldse to a lot of people than I would
with my small circle of friends. I don't like crowds myself.
As for play, well nothing except in the head. I've not felt secure enough
to reach out, since a blind person is going to be vulnerable to the
unscrupulous operator.
Brian

--

-----