Liturgy BDSM

thiago cardoso

Jan 2, 2024, 4:29:32 AMJan 2
What do you think of the term liturgy that is adopted by some Brazilian followers? How do you understand this in the context of BDSM?

a425couple

Jan 2, 2024, 1:31:57 PMJan 2
On 1/2/24 01:29, thiago cardoso wrote:
> What do you think of the term liturgy that is adopted by some Brazilian followers? How do you understand this in the context of BDSM?

I had not heard about this.
Maybe, later,,, I will try to figure it out.

Markem618

Jan 2, 2024, 2:32:52 PMJan 2
On Tue, 2 Jan 2024 01:29:29 -0800 (PST), thiago cardoso
<livrariaa...@gmail.com> wrote:

>What do you think of the term liturgy that is adopted by some Brazilian followers? How do you understand this in the context of BDSM?

As BDSM is not a religion, I would see it as a misnomer.

Brian G

Jan 12, 2024, 8:30:45 AMJan 12
I wonder if Miss Nomer is a person somewhere?

There is apparently a Miss Giving.
Brian G

--

-----