So what is lock down doing to those looking for casual bdsm fun then?

Brian G

Mar 30, 2020, 5:25:08 AM3/30/20
I wondered since its hard for me just to get sighted help now for really
important stuff like reading mail, sorting out my shopping and sighted
guiding. Everyone is either scared of catching it from me or giving it to
me!

It would no doubt also be causing sex workers and pro doms and subs a loss
of income right now when folk are frightened and indeed increasingly being
held at home, in some countries forcibly. Will we see an increase in rape
and other sexual crimes as a result?
Brian

--

-----
Mildew...@blueyonder.co.uk is the alter ego of

a425couple

Apr 18, 2020, 11:27:58 AM4/18/20
On 3/30/2020 2:25 AM, Brian G wrote:

> Re: So what is lock down doing to those looking for casual bdsm fun then?

I imagine it puts quite the crimp down in action for the
vast majority. But, I'm certain, that many still figure
out a way.

> I wondered since its hard for me just to get sighted help now for really
> important stuff like reading mail, sorting out my shopping and sighted
> guiding. Everyone is either scared of catching it from me or giving it to
> me!

Bummer! I can sure see that it adds another layer of difficulty
for many things you want to do.
Do you hire someone to come in to help you with those
routine tasks?

In our area of USA, there are a number of providers who
will deliver whatever groceries you order to your door.

> It would no doubt also be causing sex workers and pro doms and subs a loss
> of income right now when folk are frightened and indeed increasingly being
> held at home, in some countries forcibly. Will we see an increase in rape
> and other sexual crimes as a result?
> Brian

IMHO, probably not much of an increase / decrease.

(Slightly different - there is probably an increase in
domestic violence, but probably no increase in reports.
Similar with child abuse, an increase in hits etc.,
but decrease in reports.)

A long long time ago I was a Police Detective. I got sent
out on a 'just happened' theft case. The fairly seriously ill
lady and her pimp had done a theft, then left the hospital against
medical advise less than an hour before. I had a good idea
where to find them. We did. As clearly unhealthy as she looked,
it rather amazing me to learn she had already turned a trick
on their way from hospital to their rented room.

YUCK!! One moral of this story = Sex urges will find a way!

Brian G.

May 10, 2020, 10:46:28 AM5/10/20
They interviewed three sex workers on World service the other day. Its
scary, since they have to survive and thus work against the governments they
live under advice.
In answer to the earlier question, yes I have a PA and a cleaner but we do
have to distance ourselves more than normal in the house. Its the
independence that is taken away, since to do any shopping on ones own is not
impossible due to needing sighted help to find products in stores and the
impossibility of keeping within white lines at shops for a blind person.
Brian

--
Brian G's email account - mildew...@blueyonder.co.uk

"a425couple" <a425c...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Brian G

May 11, 2020, 3:42:37 AM5/11/20
That should have said now impossible, but my fingers were behind my brain
again.
Brian

--

-----
Mildew...@blueyonder.co.uk is the alter ego of
Brian G.
Anything goes here.
Ambiguous statement intended.
"Brian G." <mildew...@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message

a425couple

Jul 20, 2020, 12:49:29 PM7/20/20
On 5/11/2020 12:42 AM, Brian G wrote:
> That should have said now impossible, but my fingers were behind my brain
> again.
> Brian

It caused me to scratch my head for a minute.

Nash Reed Eaks

Sep 15, 2020, 10:58:32 AM9/15/20
In article <r7f68...@news1.newsguy.com>, a425c...@hotmail.com says...
> IMHO, probably not much of an increase / decrease.
>
> (Slightly different - there is probably an increase in
> domestic violence, but probably no increase in reports.
> Similar with child abuse, an increase in hits etc.,
> but decrease in reports.)
>
> A long long time ago I was a Police Detective. I got sent
> out on a 'just happened' theft case. The fairly seriously ill
> lady and her pimp had done a theft, then left the hospital against
> medical advise less than an hour before. I had a good idea
> where to find them. We did. As clearly unhealthy as she looked,
> it rather amazing me to learn she had already turned a trick
> on their way from hospital to their rented room.
>
> YUCK!! One moral of this story = Sex urges will find a way!

Bang any ladyboy's in Nam?
--
https://www.facebook.com/nash.eaks.5

Colonel Edmund J. Burke

Sep 15, 2020, 11:25:31 AM9/15/20
Any ladyboy's what?

a425couple

Sep 15, 2020, 12:47:36 PM9/15/20
On 9/15/2020 7:58 AM, Nash Reed Eaks wrote:
> In article <r7f68...@news1.newsguy.com>, a425c...@hotmail.com says...
>> IMHO, probably not much of an increase / decrease.

-----

>> YUCK!! One moral of this story = Sex urges will find a way!
>>

> Bang any ladyboy's in Nam?
> --

No, I did not bang any ladyboys in Nam.
Also, in my overseas year I did not bang any ladyboys
in the Philippines (that was a scary country!).
Nor did I in that year bang any ladyboys in Thailand.
(and by-the -way, although in 2019 I and my wife
watched 'ladyboys' do a 'preview' of their floor show
in Thailand, Neither of us 'banged any'.

Colonel Edmund J. Burke

Sep 15, 2020, 6:57:13 PM9/15/20
Did they give you a SECRET BONER??