I want you to force me to do things that I don't want you to force me to do.

pup

May 28, 2003, 12:43:49 PM5/28/03
Someone posted that statement awhile ago.. That their girl had said. And its
stuck with me ever since.

I have been pondering intelligent play lately.

I have heard we are all tops, and we all dance, and sometimes it cant click
and we just step on each others toes...

In my eye, I am going to "try" to put our scene play into a non metaphoric
analysis.

I am often dragged out of play by the little things.. (as are many others)
Yes I want to be tied up, yes I want to beat stretched, yes I want to be
filled with a crazed emotional overload. But when I go to be tied up, I have
noticed that even the greatest bondage fan shrinks back. The little thoughts
crowd your mind, and you just want to stay un fettered watching TV. "Oh
those ropes are going to cut a little circulation off.. Oh I don't want to
be on my knees they hurt.. And many other little recognitions of basic
things we all put up with can shut a submissive apparently down."

Thus they say tie me up, but 5 or 10 minutes later they may react as though
they really just want to watch TV on the couch all night or play a video
game or run an errand. The human brain, even in a masochist, still has a
defensive logic trigger that can just override the desire to be trussed up
and played with like a piggy.

Which brings me to expanding limits and exploring.

When the desire builds to that point where the body desire to play overrides
the brains impulse to stop, ("Shut up brain or Ill stab you with a Q-Tip"
Homer J. Simpson) that is when the logic and understanding of beat me till I
scream comes to the surface.

I personally want deep inside me, to experience and be put in things that I
would never admit, or never do without force or extreme coercion. I
constantly hunger to try new and torturous challenges, I always seek that
next sensory deprived pit of blackness where the mind can truly slip away
into subspace, and one can journey on.

This is an advanced, and quite genius statement, NOT to be taken by
beginners, or new partners, or unseasoned players in ANY form. "I want you
to force me to do things that I don't want you to force me to do." What does
that mean to a masochist or a submissive. It of course does not mean rape a
person who says no, or has been traumatized by rape. It does not mean beat
me when I say no or red.

It is a genius statement that simplifies the complex understanding of a
submissive soul. It states I want you to rip me apart and take out my core,
look upon it, show it to me, and place it carefully back. I want to be taken
and pushed just a little farther.

The hardest part about playing together in BDSM, is playing. Time, place,
constraints.. And even when you have all the toys together and everything is
ready, something doesn't click, and you just give up and hop on the couch.

Let me tell you this piece of advice right here right now. The best thing
you can do, is put the cuffs on or any piece of rope or gear. Don't give up
or shy away thinking about the little discomforts. Put on a cuff, or a gag,
or tie your ankles together first.. Feel it, think about it, and I
guarantee.. A few minutes later you'll be ready to play.

When our endorphins aren't ready or we want it, but our brain is telling you
it hurts, it is SO easy to turn away. But when you do, its like drinking
down a black thick poisonous liquid. I've felt it a hundred times. Its like
holding back or swallowing your own soul. And enough times of that and a
partner can feel alone or neglected. This well fills up inside, and then
blocks the want to play more and more.

To me, it is healing, to realize this well, and be tied down and just take
it hard. My partner understands that need to be taken raw.. And in the same
respect her blackness heals and is taken away by this beautiful gift.

Put a piece of gear on, surprise your partner with it. If you really don't
want to play, then sit on the couch with your hands cuffed, snuggling and
kissing. A little bit of kink is still very healthy.

In the long run for a BDSM Soul, it heals, and nurtures what is already
there. The love and bond between two people who understand. Take me on that
long walk, lead me blindfolded and gagged, and bring me back safe to your
arms. For this is my motto, this is my creed, this is my life.

Love,

pup

pup

May 28, 2003, 12:48:32 PM5/28/03

Switchmaybe(BG)

May 28, 2003, 1:30:40 PM5/28/03
Hi, well, apart from the fact that your message posted twice..:-) I can see
some of what you say in myself.

I'm not sure about the first part, but I definitely think that doing things
solo on the run up to a play time can stop the , oh, lets watch the telly,
effect, and afterwards, you feel a whole lot better about yourselves because
you have not just wasted the time that you could have been having fun
creatively, by just passively watching crap hypnosis fodder.

Brian Who thinks that the loss of access to TV now his sight is shot, is one
positive thing!

Brian - Pain is fine, but drop me and I shatter.
Only my eyes are blind.
It's OK, Ive got the balls, so let's play!
switc...@blueyonder.co.uk

Masterwoof

May 28, 2003, 11:41:27 PM5/28/03
Well written, pup.

Some scenes that have been described to me are intensely hot.

A top told me about the time he tied up a friend of his. They had the
requisite pre-scene chat in which they talked about who would do what to
whom and for how long. They discussed under what circumstances the boi
would be let go: immediate danger of bodily harm.

So the boi got tied up, and liked that part ... but after about half an
hour began to freak out. Began, but got no further in the freaking
because the Top recognized it and dealt with it by speaking to him. He
ssaid, "You're no physical danger. You're perfectly safe. You agreed to
be tied up for an hour[1] and that's what you're going to get. Now take
a deep breath and relax. Good. Chill out. Breathe. ... No, I'm not going
to let you out. That's what you wanted. Breathe. See, you're better
already. ..."

Hearing the story told was a turn-on for me. I wanted to be the tied-up
boi, experiencing the fear and being talked out of it. (I've never
freaked. Just gotten really grumpy from being uncomfortable and bothered
by surroundings. That's not a good mindset for this sort of thing.)

[1] Hah! I say. I *want* to be bound for a day.

--
MasterWoof <masterwoof at timberwoof dot com>
new pervy stories: http://www.timberwoof.com/masterwoof/stories

lurker

Jun 3, 2003, 1:07:15 PM6/3/03
Masterwoof <maste...@timNOberSPANwoof.com> wrote in news:masterwoof-
DA3E6B.204...@typhoon.sonic.net:

> Well written, pup.
>
> Some scenes that have been described to me are intensely hot.
>
> A top told me about the time he tied up a friend of his. They had the
> requisite pre-scene chat in which they talked about who would do what to
> whom and for how long. They discussed under what circumstances the boi
> would be let go: immediate danger of bodily harm.
>
> So the boi got tied up, and liked that part ... but after about half an
> hour began to freak out. Began, but got no further in the freaking
> because the Top recognized it and dealt with it by speaking to him. He
> ssaid, "You're no physical danger. You're perfectly safe. You agreed to
> be tied up for an hour[1] and that's what you're going to get. Now take
> a deep breath and relax. Good. Chill out. Breathe. ... No, I'm not going
> to let you out. That's what you wanted. Breathe. See, you're better
> already. ..."

This reminds me of the first time I tried scuba. Did a quick intro at
Cozumel, Mexico -- started out getting familiar with equipment, the notion
of breathing slowly and deeply, practicing breathing with the equipment in
knee deep water, and then went out out to about 10 feet deep and submerged.
For some reason I felt this constricting feeling around my chest and throat
like I couldn't breathe, and signalled that I was going to bolt to the
surface. But the instructor signalled NO, motioned to breathe deeply and
relax . . . and pretty soon I was fine, and we swam around and I was
hooked.

Later went to another tropical paradise to get certified . . . saw another
student panic the same way on first submersion, and he bolted to the
surface. Insturctor tried to get him relaxed, but he was too freaked out
and left, never to try it again. He had that option there . . . a bit
harder to panic and leave if he is all tied up though.

Heh

lurker

Switchmaybe(BG)

Jun 3, 2003, 4:18:27 PM6/3/03
"lurker" <tras...@garbage.net> wrote in message
Panic attacks are odd afairs, I've never paniced in sm, but put me on my own
in a crowd and its hard not to. I agree though, its catching it at the time
you can still stop the rot, as it were. Not always possible if your mind is
otherwise occupied.

Brian