Blast it!! Now he tells us!

a425couple

Dec 9, 2021, 2:47:52 PM12/9/21
https://nypost.com/2021/12/08/pope-says-extramarital-sex-sins-arent-that-serious/

Jorge Bergoglio, AKA Pope Francis I, says sins of the flesh
are not that serious.
Why did he wait until I was in my mid-70s to tell us that.
When I was attending high school, college, and serving
in the USMC, they told us we'd burn in hell for doing it.
It would have made for a lot less stress if they had told
us this back then.

Brian G

Dec 19, 2021, 6:48:35 AM12/19/21
Oh, well I don't recall kinky sex even being mentioned so one assumes that
has always been OK or indeed normal then?

Brian

--

-----
Mildew...@blueyonder.co.uk is the alter ego of