Google Grupper støtter ikke lenger nye Usenet-innlegg eller -abonnementer. Historisk innhold er fortsatt synlig.

Trying to see what distribution some groups have

Sett 21 ganger
Hopp til første uleste melding

Brian G

ulest,
1. des. 2023, 06:22:5301.12.2023
til
I was just wondering if this gets outside of its posting server, which is
Eternal September.
For those of us who find forums rather hard to navigate and do worry about
the privacy issue, its fairly important that some people still use Usenet I
feel.
Brian

--

-----
Mildew...@blueyonder.co.uk is the alter ego of

Markem618

ulest,
1. des. 2023, 16:47:5701.12.2023
til
On Fri, 1 Dec 2023 11:22:45 -0000, "Brian G"
<mildew...@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:

>I was just wondering if this gets outside of its posting server, which is
>Eternal September.
> For those of us who find forums rather hard to navigate and do worry about
>the privacy issue, its fairly important that some people still use Usenet I
>feel.
> Brian

I am on Giganews, can see your post but SSBB is pretty dead. Which
maybe a good thing, a Thai language site has been spam bombing a
number of groups through google groups.

a425couple

ulest,
2. des. 2023, 13:13:5602.12.2023
til
And I see both Brian's and Markem's posts.

Yes, those Thai spamers are all over and very
huge with unwanted numbers.
0 nye meldinger